WGTC, season 1, please use new thread, link in post 1.Finished 

True. Just an idea but, to save people from having to buy a car and run it in, I'm pretty sure the Calsonic GT-R is in the recommended list. You could just set the lobby up to allow that car only? Then people just need to turn up, no messing.

That is a very good spot, I will check for sure later and if that is the case then that is how we can do it :D

I have received a request via PSN for a 15th driver to join the series. He does not have the ability to post on the forums for various reasons. He has sent me a friend request and will be added to the driver list if he shows up to one of the time trial days 👍

This would mean that we are 1 driver short of a full grid :D

Slight change to how the time trial is going to be run:

Your hot laps will be done under race conditions. The race will be set for 6 laps to allow for 1 out lap and then 5 hot laps. This will allow the stewards to save the replays.
Also your lap time will be an average from the 5 hot laps. This will allow us to calculate not just your 1 lap pace but also your consistency and hopefully allow us to split the categories better 👍

Our 15th driver is:
No gtp tag / Mitch_Z06 / TBC / TBC / TBC
As mitch hasn't got a gtp tag he will need to attend the time trial before I confirm him on the OP.

Also I may have just found us our 16th and final driver to make it a full grid, I believe he will be looking for this thread and checking it over shortly :D

Our 15th driver is:
No gtp tag / Mitch_Z06 / TBC / TBC / TBC
As mitch hasn't got a gtp tag he will need to attend the time trial before I confirm him on the OP.

Also I may have just found us our 16th and final driver to make it a full grid, I believe he will be looking for this thread and checking it over shortly :D

Hopefully all the drivers will attend the races, and not only the first one to miss the whole rest as in our last series. Just speaking about some few, but hey... It´s more fun with a full grid.

Hopefully all the drivers will attend the races, and not only the first one to miss the whole rest as in our last series. Just speaking about some few, but hey... It´s more fun with a full grid.

Luckily only the drivers that attended every race they could has followed us to this season which is great to see and a few new guys that I hope all commit and continue for the whole season :D a full grid for every race would be great to see or at least close to :)

I am in my lounge now if anyone wants to join. Track will not be set until I have at least 2 other stewards!
I have asked xxGIGGTY-GOOxx to attend both sessions as a part time steward for this time trial as unsure of when our other stewards are available.

Hi guys,

I want to start by thanking all the drivers that attended last nights session. We managed to get times from 8 drivers, so half the grid :D

Drivers that did not attend last night will be required to attend tonight, these drivers are as follows:
TK_Hansen
HMilan21
Jam_my21
Rclark83
TotalSience
Mitch_Z06
If you do not attend the session tonight then we will not know what category to place you in and you will not be allowed to race until you have completed the time trial!

13 drivers have completed the time trial - results will be posted before GT6 is released 👍

I will need the following drivers to contact me to arrange a time they are available for 30-40 min to complete theirs before they will be allowed to race as they need to be put into their respective category.
@HMilan21
@rclark83
Please try to do this week as I would like all drivers to know what category they will be racing in before the game is released 👍

PRO / AM CATEGORIES

As 12 drivers have now been evaluated for each category I can now let you all know what category you will be racing in.

This was decided by taking the average lap time from your 5 laps.

PRO DRIVERS

Red_Leader
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
jf517860
RS__96__oO
GTP_Caine
Glen-Alz-81
Jam_my21

AM DRIVERS

xxGIGGTY-GOOxx
Niftyshifty2
TotalSience
Dj_Repetition
Mitch_Z06
TK_Hansen

UNCLASSIFIED

HMilan21
rclarke83

TOTAL DRIVERS 15​

Hi mike,, I would like to sign up if theres any spaces going.

Excellent :D you make the 16th driver and hopefuly a full grid as long as no-one fails to show 👍

Are you able to get back on this evening about 8 to do your time trial to get you into a category?

As we now have 16 drivers signed up making a full room I am going to allow 2 reserve drivers to sign up.

This will mean if anyone should fail to show up/fail to contact etc we will give your place to someone else! You have been warned!

@HMilan21, @merlinrichards, have now completed their time trials and have both made it into the PRO category 👍

Only 1 more driver to complete the time trial and so far we have:
9 PRO drivers
6 AM drivers

So there will be:

6 PRO/AM teams (will increase to 7 if clarke qualifies as AM)

3 PRO independents (will increase to 4 if clark qualifies PRO but lower to 2 if clark qualifies as AM)

Those that know that they are in the PRO category can now decide if they want to run in a team with an AM driver (and name their team) or would rather drive as an independent driver (at this moment there is 3 independent spaces) 👍

@HMilan21, @merlinrichards, have now completed their time trials and have both made it into the PRO category 👍

Only 1 more driver to complete the time trial and so far we have:
9 PRO drivers
6 AM drivers

So there will be:

6 PRO/AM teams (will increase to 7 if clarke qualifies as AM)

3 PRO independents (will increase to 4 if clark qualifies PRO but lower to 2 if clark qualifies as AM)

Those that know that they are in the PRO category can now decide if they want to run in a team with an AM driver (and name their team) or would rather drive as an independent driver (at this moment there is 3 independent spaces) 👍
PRO / AM CATEGORIES

As 12 drivers have now been evaluated for each category I can now let you all know what category you will be racing in.

This was decided by taking the average lap time from your 5 laps.

PRO DRIVERS

Red_Leader
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
jf517860
RS__96__oO
GTP_Caine
Glen-Alz-81
Jam_my21

AM DRIVERS

xxGIGGTY-GOOxx
Niftyshifty2
TotalSience
Dj_Repetition
Mitch_Z06
TK_Hansen

UNCLASSIFIED

HMilan21
rclarke83

TOTAL DRIVERS 15​
hello guys, im all for team racing , If any of you are interested in teaming up just let me know, cheers :sly:👍

Attachments

• rip racing.jpg
    rip racing.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
Small OP update, format of sign up sheet changed to easier show PRO/AM drivers, also team names entered.
For those teams with a logo, I'm not sure how but I am looking for a good way to use them 👍

Latest Posts

Back