What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,315 comments
Just finished eating some warm/cold Little Caesars pizza. I got home from a rainsoaked bike ride and found my mom had ordered some pizza so i had about *cough*4-5 pieces*cough*.

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

I'm drinking water, and eating a bunch of freshwater prawn that I boiled with some Old Bay Seasoning. It's f-ing awesome. I love fish/seafood, and try to eat it like 4-5 times a week.:lol:

Originally posted by Super-Supra
Let's just say. I like to contrubute. :lol: Besides nothing better to do all day.

Uhh... You post too much. You remind me of me back in the day... Meh.

Actually, you remind me of a fat guy named Mista X. Yeah.. He was the total postwhore.

Originally posted by Acid X
Uhh... You post too much. You remind me of me back in the day... Meh.

Actually, you remind me of a fat guy named Mista X. Yeah.. He was the total postwhore.

rotfl.gif

You don't contribute a lot, super-supra. Most of the time your posts have nothing to do with the actual thread, it's like you post stuff randomly.

Anyway, i'm eatin' some plain old Ruffles... at 2:30 am!

I just ate some pot stickers, fish fillet with black bean sauce, chicken tofu, and chinese brocolli beef. It tastes good if you have never tried it. It's not nasty.

Originally posted by Super-Supra
Josh, can you post an Original picture of the Yamaha R6. :drool:

The original is 600,000+kb so I can't post it, but I can post a resized lower quality version.:P

Doesn't get much more queer than this kid. He's 18, and has an '03 R6 as his first bike, hasn't even had it very long and he does wheelies/stoppies. Hell, I have a much faster bike, but at least I use good judgement, and common sense when riding.:rolleyes: This kid also calls himself 'Dolla'.:odd: One of his friend's who was 19 t-boned a Camaro the other day, and died like a sumb*tch. But, anyways...

Attachments

• 03r6.jpg
    03r6.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 141
I am currently ingesting copious amounts of..

Er..I probably can't talk about it on these boards.

Copious amounts of smoke, we'll leave it at that :P

An egg mayonaise sandwhich and it tastes mank!
Although reading the forums whilst eating it for some reason makes it taste better...:odd:

Back