What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
The little booger was sick and he was needing constant care, so I didn't have time to cook something. Big booger had a baseball pratice game, and his mom took him, so she couldn't cook somehting up. So, we made a "run for the border," and we will soon make a run for the bathroom, as well. Damn Taco Bell. Works better than any laxative I know.

Just had NON-frozen pizza. Round Table in fact. "Chicken and Garlic Gourmet."

btw....is Round Table a west coast thing? I've been to the east coast a few times, but never saw a Round Table......
(In the US I mean)

Originally posted by Purple Platypus
Just had NON-frozen pizza. Round Table in fact. "Chicken and Garlic Gourmet."

btw....is Round Table a west coast thing? I've been to the east coast a few times, but never saw a Round Table......
(In the US I mean)

A Round Table fan, awesome! 👍 It's the best pizza in the world!

I love the King Arthur Supreme. The Maui one is great, too. Haven't had it a long time.

I used to love Swedish Fish, but they got old after a few thousand. Rigth now I'm hungry, but I'm also tired, and I can't figure out which one is more important. Any suggestions?

I'd just go to bed, if I eat directly before I go to sleep I get heartburn.

You could try and swallow a lot of toothpaste while you brush and see if that helps any.

I think I'll pass on the toothpaste. Besides, I already brushed my teef which puts me in a bigger jam, because I don't want to do it again. Maybe I'll just chow some Reese's Cups. The little ones.

I think I'll pass on the toothpaste. Besides, I already brushed my teef which puts me in a bigger jam, because I don't want to do it again. Maybe I'll just chow some Reese's Cups. The little ones.

keef's teef :) :lol:

Reese's cups are good but I'd image my mouth would taste pretty gross in the morning if I went to sleep after eating them.

Mini versions of candy are a dirty trick because you end up eating more.

...I just had six Oreos, a glass of whole milk, and some chips with salsa. For some reason I'm always hungry before I go to bed, then I usually regret it in the morning...

Cherry Pop-Tart and a cup of (The real super drink!) Grape juice!

From,
Chris.

Man, you trippin'. It's grape drink, fool.:lol:

Okay, I just finished my pseudodinner--four apple cinnamon Toaster Struddles. I really didn't feel like waiting more than few minutes for food and I'm almost out of VTEC juice so I didn't want McDonald's.

Solid Lifters' Meatball Sandwich

Traditional Pizza Sauce

2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
1/4 cup finely chopped or grated onion
1 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons tomato paste

In a medium saucepan, sauté garlic and onions in olive oil until tender. Add seasonings and continue cooking a few more minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, and then tomato paste. Simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.

Italian Meatballs

1-1/2 lbs. ground beef and ground pork
1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1/3 cup finely chopped or grated onion
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup (1 ounce) freshly grated real Parmesan cheese (not the crap in the green can)
1 egg
1/2 Tbls. finely minced garlic
1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes

In a large bowl, mix ingredients. Mix very well until meat mixture is very smooth like paste. (Use electric mixer if needed)

Add 2 Tbls. olive oil to skillet. Add meat shaped into medium sized balls and brown on all sides. Cook until done (about 15-20 minutes).

Add cooked meatballs and 2 Tbls. of meat fat to sauce. When ready to serve, heat sauce and meatballs.

Fresh French Bread

Store bought is fine if you know a place that sells a good one. Here, in SoCal, we have Albertson's French bread.

Provolone Cheese (mozzarella is OK)

Prepare

Once you have the sauce and meatballs heated and ready to serve, slice the top crust off the French bread. Scoop out the white bread filling on the bottom half. Lay down some cheese slices slightly overlapping each other on bottom half. Spread sauce over cheese with a large spoon. Add some meatballs on top of the cheese and sauce. Add more cheese or freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of the meatballs. Add more sauce to top of cheese. Add top of French bread. In the same skillet used for the meatballs, and some garlic butter to skillet and fry the bottom side only of the Meatball Sandwich for a few minutes until golden and crispy. Serve and eat.

Right now I'm having a late-night dinner substitute..

A piece of sliced honey ham folded over with honey dijon mustard in the middle.

Wow, now that's a recipe. It sounds delicious and messy. I don't even know what some of those things are, but I probably will by the time I'm 36. I can only guess how happy your lady is when you make her dinner.

It's currently about 2pm Friday afternoon and since 11am on Tuesday I have survived solely on food that my school has provided. It's become a running gag at work and someone's even put a container of leftovers from some of the functions in my pigeon hole and called it my "Weekend Survival Pack" dunno if I can last a whole weekend on it though...we'll see :)

Solid Lifters' Meatball Sandwich
snippy
When I first skimmed through that i thought it was pizza with meatballs...

Anyway I just had spagetti, I finished fast, cuz it was actually really good! My mom makes the best sauce too. Not sure exactly what she does but I think I's a combo of Prego and some meaty chunky things, better than it sounds, trust me.

My girlfriend would love it if I could...eh...well let's just say I'm totally macking on this Jimmy Dean sausage egg and cheese sandwich.

SCALOPPINE AL PROSCIUTTO E PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO (Veal Scaloppine with Prosciutto Ham and Parmigiano-Reggiano)

8 veal scaloppine
1/4 pound boiled Prosciutto ham, cut into 4 slices
1/4 pound Parmigiano-Reggiano®, cut into slivers
2 tablespoons butter

Take 4 scaloppine, cover each with a slice of ham and with slivers of cheese, then top each one with another scaloppina. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium high heat and brown the meat on both sides for about a minute each side.

Transfer to a warm serving platter and serve immediately.

Serves 4-6

You shouldn't eat this late, Solid.

I'm eating #1 combo(burrito supreme thingy) from Taco Bell with XL Baja Blast( :drool: ).

Latest Posts

Back