What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,315 comments
Yay, M5Power never left. In fact, he never leaves. I love how he goes from thread to thread that I've posted in and talks about me.

Stalker.

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Spam.

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Spam is made of people! You've got to tell them! Spam is people!

Originally posted by Ghost C
Yay, M5Power never left. In fact, he never leaves. I love how he goes from thread to thread that I've posted in and talks about me.

Stalker.

Yep - I've just been browsing the last seven hours.

Did you give a good thought to the question I asked you in the Opinion forum?

Soon they'll be breeding us like cattle! You've got to warn everyone and tell them! Spam is made of people! You've got to tell them! Spam is people!

No, no - that's soylent green.

Duh?

I was going to eat a nice sandwich, but thanks to Rob's excellent post i don't feel like eating anymore.

wcj.gif

Originally posted by PunkRock
You don't contribute a lot, super-supra. Most of the time your posts have nothing to do with the actual thread, it's like you post stuff randomly.

Werd PR, mother****ing werd.

I am still full from eating over 6 hours ago. I had a Frito Chili Bowl. Take a microwaveable bowl and fill it with 1 cup of Frito Corn Chips. Add your favorite chili, I used Stagg Country Brand Chili, add some hot sauce and mix well together. Heat for a few minutes then take it out to mix it again adding three slices of American cheese. Heat a few more minutes. When done heating, add another cup of Fritos and mix well again. Enjoy.:D

:( I thought you quit?

I just wrapped up some leftover Buffalo chicken salad, 16 oz of water, a slice of homemade white bread, and 2 Girl Scout cookies. The orange I'll save till the 3:00p stretch.

Back