What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments
Great beer, though the amount of sugars is a bit of a palette wrecker after a couple, or few... :cheers:

I'm currently drinking a 2016 Firestone Walker Sucaba myself right now.

I like Firestone Walker. They are like the Dogfish Head of the west coast, to me. I think each of those breweries think they are the bees knees when it comes to craft beer. They both make fantastic beers but at a bit of an extreme price point.

If I can find Double Jack or Wookie Jack on sale, then it's in my fridge. I've only had one Sucaba in my lifetime. Sadly I cannot remember what the experience was with it.

I'm hitting the bottle shop tomorrow. I've got a Black Raven IPA I'm looking for and it now looks like I'll be picking up a bottle of Sucaba.

Cheers

It's my son's 12th birthday tomorrow (watch out next year, guys! :scared:) and I think he's settled on Red Lobster for supper tonight.

Right now, I'm eating my ever standard sausage and string cheese.

TB
It's my son's 12th birthday tomorrow (watch out next year, guys! :scared:) and I think he's settled on Red Lobster for supper tonight.
He decided on Sickies Garage instead so I had this:
Sickies-Burger-from-Sickies-Garage.jpg

With a side of onion rings.

Yet more Chef's Plate:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

In order: Thai mango chicken, ricotta gnocchi with sautéed leeks and spinach, southwest steak salad, and a pork roll bowl. Had a creole baked fish dish that didn't turn out great, but all of these were very good.

I'll take plate 3, Thank you.

At the moment I am drinking some Makers 46, with a couple rocks. I used to not really like Bourbon, I guess it's like scotch, have to learn to enjoy it. A developed palate, at least that's what I have been told. It isn't like Ta-kill-ya where you just toss down shots without tasting them. Of course I won't drink cheap Ta-kill-ya either:):)

Toss some Jolly Rancher Green apple candies into a bottle of Vodka, & let it set a round for a while to melt. I wave a bottle of Vermouth over a glass & toss in a olive, pour in the Vodka & call it a Martini... Same with Gin...

It isn't like Ta-kill-ya where you just toss down shots without tasting them. Of course I won't drink cheap Ta-kill-ya either:):)

Nooo, don't shoot it, good tequila is great to sip on.

A couple grilled cheese sandwiches, with American cheese, salami, tomato.

Now having some box o' wine and some Oreo cookies.

Those burgers are good aren't they mate?

Yeah, love CYT
I also got a $9 movie ticket pass and since I was going to that cinema I used the pass and made zootopia cheaper.

I wonder if any deadbeat has stolen the chopping board and fry basket.

Um, I had this today:
BlackZinger.jpg

A Black Zinger Burger from KFC with the legendary Zinger fillet, mustard and maple sauce, cheese, bacon, tomato and lettuce. What an interesting flavour - it actually tastes black... (The bun itself tastes just like a normal bun)

Back