What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,319 comments
Tried out the Coke Cherry flavour (UK Import) several weeks ago:
20170610_011452.jpg

As for what i have just eaten...

149823351987095595709.jpg

Apart from this sticky & sweat thing I-don't-know-what-they-even-call-it-in-english and some water, I barely eat anything nowadays.

Correct, i'm sick of eating them tbh. I want to eat something better.
Something better? In terms of health or taste? Dates are on of the most healthy fruits and even the natural sugar in dates is a healthy sugar. Healthy powerbars are sugared with dates instead of sugar.

Frangipane cake.

images.duckduckgo.com_zpsidejfd3k.jpg

I just love the smell of frangipani. Nothing much more 'tropical' to me than the fragrance of frangipani. You're basically eating your cake and having it, too.

BTW - I'm totally into palm sugar, now. What sort do you use?

@ToyGTone
As for what i have just eaten...

View attachment 655881

Apart from this sticky & sweat thing I-don't-know-what-they-even-call-it-in-english and some water, I barely eat anything nowadays.

Dates are great food. I heartily recommend it. Cuts bad cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, balances insulin. What more could you want? Fibre? Plenty of that,too. Make sure they are Medjool for maximal earthlike food orgasm.

Myself? Just had several blue Cosmopolitans. The best way to describe my feelings is that I feel very, very female right now.
Quite enjoyable, in fact, when surrounded by females.

Gotta go. Washroom break.

Last edited:
No picture (was too busy enjoying the hell out of it) but we were walking through downtown Duluth and came across a small ice cream joint. I had a caramel malt made with cookie dough ice cream. :drool:

Went through the McDonald's drive thru on my bicycle. Came away with a few burgers. Just enough to balance the beers.

Moussaka, completely organic, very healhty and this evening some golden milk and some fries I stole from my father. :P

Last edited:
Today I made a Bubba Burger with fries.

I don't know what it is about Bubba Burgers, but they are the best burgers that I have ever cooked. I have tried cooking 73/27 beef and 80/20 beef, and I cannot cook a burger as good as these frozen burgers.

Here is the full list of ingredients.

Ingredients: 100% USDA Choice Chuck

I think it has something to do with the way they are pattied.
DSC00443.jpg

You cook these from frozen. Once blood starts seeping up through those holes, you flip.

My Bubba Burger today was their Sweet Onion flavor. Here is the full list of ingredients.

Ingredients: USDA Beef Chuck and Sweet Onions
CAM00472_zpsqahkjopn.jpg

You can't really see the meat, but it is a 1/3 pound (151 gram) patty. Gotta have plenty of cheese on my burgers.

I'm eating two* of those right now, never had them before. And I have to agree, they're excellent.

*one at a time, of course.

There was a not-so-subtle request for fajitas for supper and after spending the day at the lake, the last thing I want to do is spend an hour cutting 6 peppers and 3 onions (besides the fact the chicken needs to marinate) so all the prep work is done now. :D

20170703_114003.jpg

I made a four pound rack of ribs. I know, they were baked, not grilled. I have a charcoal grill on my patio, but the condo board frowns on using your own grill, something about fire safety. There are grills by the pool, but it is 95° outside.

I cooked these covered for about 2 and a half hours then uncovered, sauced and broiled.

CAM00478_zpslplcdjrj.jpg

CAM00480_zpsfodzt3hz.jpg

Back