What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,273 comments
Little leftover pork butt bark and cole slaw breakfast sandwich.

image.jpeg

That looks pretty great, @35mm!

No picture for me, but it's a pretty boring lunch: a full avocado, two pepperellos, and a sizeable chunk of Beemster XO, washed down with some lemon/salt water. But at two net grams of carbs, 47g of fat, 23g protein and a single gram of sugar, it's pretty filling.

No hipster photos this time, but breakfast (at 11:30 AM today go me) was a chicken nuggets Lunchable and a Rockstar Revolt. I clearly know how to eat right.

I love these things, cheesy potatoes covered with bacon.
c09991f7-4c6f-44f1-8a90-b381f9a762e3_1.f51088746565929078f96acf197259f4.jpeg
Today I thought I would try something a little different.

I baked it according to the directions, then I took a spoon and sunk a couple of wells and dropped in a couple of eggs. Then I baked it for about another eight minutes.

CAM00453_zpswoyhphr9.jpg

Wow, this was so much better. But I must say I am a huge egg fan, I love me some runny yolk.

I love these things, cheesy potatoes covered with bacon.
c09991f7-4c6f-44f1-8a90-b381f9a762e3_1.f51088746565929078f96acf197259f4.jpeg
Today I thought I would try something a little different.

I baked it according to the directions, then I took a spoon and sunk a couple of wells and dropped in a couple of eggs. Then I baked it for about another eight minutes.

CAM00453_zpswoyhphr9.jpg

Wow, this was so much better. But I must say I am a huge egg fan, I love me some runny yolk.

Oh eggs. So versatile, simple, and yummy. :bowdown:

Just got back from an all you can eat sushi place. Not really quality, but quantity as with many all you can eat places, but it's cheap and fills the belly lol

Chicken curry spread. Mmmm, decilious.

Kipcurry_zpsly7lxos8.jpg

I'm not a meat eater per se (not a vegetarian, I eat mainly a plant based diet but sometimes I eat meat) but this evening I abandon my principles and I'm going to eat a meat ball with tomato sause. It's still organic though, that principle, I'm going to stick to.

hot-and-sweet-mini-meatballs_zpsei3d8x8g.jpg

Last edited:
We brought the kids back to Himalayan Yak for the lunch buffet today. I had too many things to remember and while it was all good, it really didn't have a chance to be better than the chilli and garlic butter Naan I had last time.

348s.jpg
Fish and chips. Place my family goes to does all you can eat fish and chips for only $10! It's a really good deal and the quality is really good. The fish isn't just a big batter ball either, actually really light and not too oily.
I called it done after 6 pieces :dopey:

Last edited:
I discovered Twister ice lollies in my school tuck shop. Haven't had one since I was a kid and it was so tasty I bought two. I might go back for a third.

images

Nothing but the best today. Breakfast was pop tarts and Mt. Dew, lunch was a BMT from Subway and the kids haven't decided on supper yet but it will likely be a burger joint or a Chinese buffet.

The best!

Back