What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,275 comments
I'm going to try a vegatarian Lasanga(e). Normally, when I have a Lasanga(e), it's the non-vegetarian version.

It seems that at first glance (uh taste) that I don't really like the vegetarian Lasagne(a).

Last edited:
I'm going to try a vegatarian Lasanga(e). Normally, when I have a Lasanga(e), it's the non-vegetarian version.

It seems that at first glance (uh taste) that I don't really like the vegetarian Lasagne(a).

I find vegetarian lasagna a hit or miss. Some recipes taste really good, and others are just, well, you know, not so enjoyable lol

I find vegetarian lasagna a hit or miss. Some recipes taste really good, and others are just, well, you know, not so enjoyable lol
I probably had the latter.
Today, I bought a Lasanga Bolognaise and Moussaka.

I had another Lasagna for lunch. This time it was Lasagna Bolognese. Better than the vegetarian Lasagna (same brand) but still not as good as the Lasagnas I'm used to.

I had another Lasagna for lunch. This time it was Lasagna Bolognese. Better than the vegetarian Lasagna (same brand) but still not as good as the Lasagnas I'm used to.

I say homemade meat lasangas are the best. You get to determine what goodies go in, and how much of each thing. Next time my wife makes some, I'll try to remember taking a picture before I eat it all!

I've made a simple red cabbage recipe for lunch. It was not bad for the first time but I added too much cinnamon though.

Sounds about as fun as the bowl of bran flakes I have for breakfast.

Urgh. Bran damage sounds worse than oatmeal.

There is a long story behind this cholesterol-reducing diet I have been forced into. I made the mistake of visiting a doctor after decades of avoiding them.
But something tells me I'll be hunting swine soon. 🤬 that quack. :irked:

Oatmeal.

Please pray for my sanity.
This weekend it was 9:30am and I was hungry but couldn't decide what I wanted. There in the pantry glowing like the beacons of Gondor was the oatmeal container.

It. Was. Glorious.

The oatmeal, not the container.

Just wish the Bubba burgers were cheaper. $12 a box is getting up there. I have yet to try em, so someone will say, but they're worth it...

Fries with a homemade spicy mayo and a couple Taco Bell Diablo sauce packets.

IMG_3916.JPG

Same person that made the mayo also did a creamed corn from some of Ohio's best corn I got and some creole like shrimp and homegrown tomato and green onion and some garlic action.

IMG_3918.JPG

Just wish the Bubba burgers were cheaper. $12 a box is getting up there. I have yet to try em, so someone will say, but they're worth it...

Fries with a homemade spicy mayo and a couple Taco Bell Diablo sauce packets.

View attachment 667343

Same person that made the mayo also did a creamed corn from some of Ohio's best corn I got and some creole like shrimp and homegrown tomato and green onion and some garlic action.

View attachment 667344
That looks delicious.
1283154704fe5f18037a91ce04ca1b0d2ac3c9.png

Without the raisins, this GIF is so spot on. Buuuuut, .... in combination with the sweet taste of raisins, 100% raw cacao pasta is delicious. I still taste the bitterness of the cacao pasta but it is, in combination with raisins, less pronounced and even very tasteful.

I'm having my lunch right now, instead of 3 - 4 hours ago.

* Romanesco

* Sauerkraut

* Cocktail sauce

* Half sun dried tomatoes with herbs (is rather sweet-ish)

We had our annual street BBQ (without the BBQ this year) yesterday evening and I had 2 Belgian (:D) fries with mayonaise, an Indian vegetarian something (square puff pastry with vegetables inside) and chicken legs prepared with Turmeric, also prepared by our incredible good and friendly Indian neighbours. I had one and it was good.

After that I had a vanilla ice cream with whipped cream.

Last edited:
Back