What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,282 comments
Kibbeling - a traditional dutch dish. Basically its sliced pieces of cod covered in a mash and then deepfried. Comparable but not quite the same as the fish in fish and chips

It originated in the 1900's the left over pieces of the codcatch wich where the reused so every part of the fish was used

20171125_115255.jpg

Spa - ghe - tti with home made spaghetti sauce and mixed with sauce I bought. Emmentaler cheese. With the emphasis (thread title) on are because I'm eating while writing this post; :D

Lasagna for lunch. It was a vegetarian lasagna and this time, it was delicious. I prefer the taste of normal non vegetarian Lasagna though.

Not the same ast this picture but close.

sint-groot-website.jpg

No idea how it is called in English but in Dutch speculoos in this case, not speculaas. Speculaas is slightly different with more spices.

Isn't it called speculaas in English as well?

@TB help.

Not the same ast this picture but close.

sint-groot-website.jpg

No idea how it is called in English but in Dutch speculoos in this case, not speculaas. Speculaas is slightly different with more spices.

Isn't it called speculaas in English as well?

@TB help.

Biscoff makes the only brand I’ve seen out here in the pacific north west. They are called Speculoos cookies. I love them. Perfect with a cup of coffee.

Vegetarian hotdogs (sausage) with mustard. These hotdags sausages taste the same as the meat version.

I unintentionally went vegetarian for dinner last night. Picked up one of these for dinner:

f45d5dc2-2a56-4b19-889c-f46bdfcdd25f_1.8aaddcdceb1fa71225e844603af50a5f.jpeg

Was planning to add some precooked Andouille sausage on top but when I opened the pack they were covered in slime. They smelled ok, but I wasn't going to chance it. The pizza was still very good though.

Back