What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,313 comments
20171216_205208.jpg

Thing Two made his own birthday cake.

Double layer triple chocolate cake with Nutella and half a bag of Heath bar chips then topped with chocolate frosting and the rest of the Heath chips.

Good. God. :lol:

TB
View attachment 699940

Thing Two made his own birthday cake.

Double layer triple chocolate cake with Nutella and half a bag of Heath bar chips then topped with chocolate frosting and the rest of the Heath chips.

Good. God. :lol:

So I'm guessing either you're no longer on a diet or are not allowed to eat a grain of sugar again until 2019? :lol:

Looks good though. :cheers:

So I'm guessing either you're no longer on a diet or are not allowed to eat a grain of sugar again until 2019? :lol:
I've been a bit hit and miss with the diet as of late. This certainly didn't help.
Looks good though. :cheers:
It might look good but the way I feel right now, I'm not sure it was worth it.

And there's another piece. :crazy:

I think Thing Two might get it.

Another fabulous dinner at my boss's house. I work for a restaurant company. My bosses, the owners, are a married couple. She comes from a foodie family, her parents even wrote a cookbook. He, he is from Florida.

Tonight was a four bone prime rib roast.

xB78WsT.jpg

Then there was the Yorkshire pudding. This starts off looking like thin pancake batter that is poured into a hot pan with pan drippings from the roast. It has always amazed me how it curls up around the sides of the pan.

yA29wNM.jpg

Then my favorite, au gratin potatoes.

ouJ2Etv.jpg

There was also, a creamed cauliflower, broccoli and spinach dish, and asparagus.

Yep, that made for some good eatin'.

LLhMNbz.jpg

Prime rib rules. I had a pretty good smoked bone in, spiral cut ham the guy did for a little too long but the bark action was :drool:

Whoops, I thought I had a picture. I don't.

8CB9FC00-1778-46A2-BCDF-B52CD93CA9B5.jpeg
One of my favorite beers in my arsenal.
Lagunita’s Brewing: Brown Shugga Ale
Color: Rich, dark amber.
Aroma and taste: Pineapple and mango sweetness backed by a beautiful citrus bomb.
Overall: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Lagunitas makes some world class beers. And for me, this is the finest.
At 10% ABV it is surprisingly easy to drink. That’s could be scary if your not parked on the couch.
They distribute all over the states now. I highly recommend you try some.

Disclaimer: I do not work for Lagunitas. Though, I should be official taster. :cheers:

Back