What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,311 comments
I just arrived from Osaka, and I still craved for Japanese food.

8DF7F8DF-5FF4-4431-A519-52C617F1BCEB.jpeg
F471761E-B4F9-45BA-A536-D15FEB7F9372.jpeg
E0464219-913F-47F1-86A0-93CF71680138.jpeg

Is there sausage on the pepperoni side or pepperoni on the sausage side?

You'd have to ask my kids, they put on the toppings :lol:

Though I'd say it is probably Pepperoni on the Sausage side, since I more so wanted the sausage but the youngest one didn't like that idea so I took a pepperoni from her side before putting it in the oven.

Caviar on toast, now I think I will go to town and spend my day looking disapprovingly at the poor.

It was masago so not sturgeon caviar but still fish eggs.

Tennessee Fire. Whiskey.

As I've just returned from the dentist with massive toothache which apparently needs to be removed.
Along with a list of other dentistry things that require attention.

Now 40, I recently quit smoking so I figured I'd just pop in and have a whitening. Nope.
Brushing and flossing everyday is not enough, you really do need to go in every 6 months for checkups.

"Oh, Canada..."

Maple Old Fashioned made with Crown Royal, maple sugar and maple bitters.

A little freaky considering the last two posts.

Unless I have had it mixed into a cocktail, I have not had Rittenhouse Rye. Depending on the price, I might have to pick up a bottle.

Unless I have had it mixed into a cocktail, I have not had Rittenhouse Rye. Depending on the price, I might have to pick up a bottle.
If you're making a Rye Old Fashioned or the aforementioned Apple Old Fashioned--really any ROF with any additional sweetener--save a few bucks and get the Jim Beam. I'm not a big fan of rye whiskey on its own, but if I'm set on drinking it separate from a cocktail, I drink Bulleit.

Today I tracked down a local place that sells alligator, made my first attempt to air fry it tonight for dinner. Turned out pretty good, but I will make some changes for next time though.

Today I tracked down a local place that sells alligator, made my first attempt to air fry it tonight for dinner. Turned out pretty good, but I will make some changes for next time though.
That sounds pretty interesting i thought i was going ok getting a few kilos of local school prawns

Back