What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,273 comments
I just accidentally took a swig of No Sugar Coke. Who thought that was a good idea?

At least Diet Coke tastes somewhat like fat Coke. This no sugar crap tastes like somebody stole a real Coke’s soul, torched his house and raped his dog and all that’s left is a pitiful cola flavour devoid of life.

That went straight in the bin. No idea what a No Sugar Coke was doing in my fridge to start with.

You know your parents are either A) Poor or B) Running out of ideas when you have Mustard Chicken for the third week in a row.
At least today I had Tacos

I grew up in Kentucky.

Opossum is a really greasy meat, not very good at all.

Sorry.

I would have opassedum on the opossum. Stupid things where worse than speed bumps up in Cleveland. Pointless critter. Columbus doesn't have the same possum population, but more raccoons and terrible college kid drivers.

Why would you eat Possum in the first place? Most Game (especially in England) is very greasy; the only good game you can get in this country is Venison or Duck

giphy.gif

Very late lunch; shredded chicken and cabbage doused in vinegar and sesame oil with red pepper flakes, on sprouted wheat. Sparkining Sparkling water.

Edit: Sparkining? I don't believe that's a real word.

Had sliders for lunch. Real, proper, Bates Hamburger sliders. Sorry I dont have a pic of mine, I was driving, but this is a good enough approximation.
images

Just a bit greasier and a little more smooshed.
Anyone around the west side of metro Detroit, or just in Michigan in general, needs to go to Bates in Livonia and get themselves a six pack and fries.

I made spaghetti sauce today and it was very good. Much better than the previous spaghetti sauce. I have to write down what the ingredients are before I forget.

No thanks to you guys, my daughter and I both have a serious scotch egg "problem." Even my wife really enjoys them.

Thai chicken again.

20190511_185420.jpg

With, for the first time in a LONG time, sweet tea. :drool:

Also, not pictured, a loaf of bread maker honey oatmeal bread.

You know you don’t care about your fat/calorie intake when you have a massive Bacon, Sausage and Egg Butty for breakfast with a farmhouse loaf that has a crust stronger than one of Canary Wharf’s Bank Vaults

Yeah. I go on holiday to Normandy every year and the first thing I wake up to on a morning is the sickly smell of Confiture à la Fraise

A cheese and caramelised onion stuffed beef burger topped with burger sauce/mayo in a brioche bun, with mixed salad and chunky chips on the side.

There would've been visual evidence of its existence if I wasn't famished.

Back