What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
truffle mushroom and Swiss burger with Smash fries
tEBTU0M.jpg

Even though Fries is our national pride (:ouch:) I had to google Smash Fries. :ouch: :embarrassed:

I still don't know what Smash Fries are.

Even though Fries is our national pride (:ouch:) I had to google Smash Fries. :ouch: :embarrassed:

I still don't know what Smash Fries are.
Smashburger makes smash fries. They are fries that are tossed in some olive oil garlic powder and rosemary

I won't eat fries on their own, but I do like to mix bites with my burgers and dip them in frosties

Last edited:
I like my fries a few ways. Mayo, white gravy, ketchup, or ketchup and mustard mixed together. Or dipped in a chocolate frosty.

For today, I've only had a small bag of Goldfish. Just one ounce. But it's taken me about 7 hours to finish the bag. Not sure why, but I can't down them like when I was kid anymore.

I like chips, too. I had some for dinner last night.

This morning I had an American Breakfast and some jam on toast with Valium. It was ace.

I like a really good fry--crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside--all by its lonesome with a little bit of salt, but if we're talking toppings, tossed with minced garlic and parsley is pretty spectacular.

But then there's the Tex-Mex route:

IMG_3699-copy.jpg

Carne asada fries!
That's just dinner in a bowl. Chips aren't even the centrepiece of this meal based on my observations.

Visiting Louisville Ky this week. Today I went to a fish fry / hootenanny at the Hillview community center.

I had a great fish sandwich on rye bread with tartar sauce (some assembly required).

D7XpgiC.jpg

There was also live country and Bluegrass music.

SnlxwL0.jpg

Hootenanny at the Hillview hoedown!
I grew up in Kentucky. I think these things are pretty common there. I'd bet @Jordan has seen his fair share of these things too.

I went to a opossum bake once when I was a kid. It was in Pumpkin Center. It was deep in the heart of Kentucky near Central City.

Opossum is a really greasy meat, not very good at all.

Last edited:
I'm going to make white bean soup. To clarify; I'm using white beans and other ingredients to make this soup.

iu

Nope, there won't be any cashew nuts in this soup.

Back