What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,301 comments
TB
An article popped up on my phone that said I was cooking chicken breast incorrectly. Reading said article and realizing I hadn't used the Dutch oven (quiet) yet, now was the time.

Flavor-wise, not bad but not awesome but I can fix that. Texture and juiciness is somewhere between pan cooked and pressure cooked, which makes sense. And as it was pretty hands off, I'm a fan.

I think I read the same article.

TB
Royale with cheese.

Krusty Burger with Cheese

TB
An article popped up on my phone that said I was cooking chicken breast incorrectly. Reading said article and realizing I hadn't used the Dutch oven (quiet) yet, now was the time.

View attachment 920119

Flavor-wise, not bad but not awesome but I can fix that. Texture and juiciness is somewhere between pan cooked and pressure cooked, which makes sense. And as it was pretty hands off, I'm a fan.
I'm having air fryer chicken breasts tonight. Had some a couple nights ago as well.

We just got an air fryer about a week ago.

So far we've tried basic things like:
Tater Tots
Pizza Rolls
Chicken Nuggets

and chicken breasts. Everything has come out great so far with the exception that the tots were a little greasy. I think too many were cooked at once and the shaking didn't move them around enough.

EDIT: I appreciate the amount of Pulp Fiction in this thread.

A little lamb

602F68AD-44F0-4C4F-9FF9-6E99F68B5A42.jpeg

Little fun

2677002C-D4C6-487D-8A10-5BFE1495292C.jpeg

TB
Dutch oven (quiet)
*snickers quietly*

Grilled cheese sandwiches--sourdough with havarti, bacon and tomato on the inside and parmesan butter on the outside--and greens tossed in a simple vinaigrette.

uBEPbWd.jpg

A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Pro Tip: the middle one is all you need, in the end.

My oldest needed to make cookies with 3 changes to the recipe and one cup of "mix ins". He opted for gluten free flour instead of regular flour which then needs more butter and an extra egg. His one cup of mix ins is butterscotch chips. They were then drizzled or dipped (half of each) with a mix of chocolate and butterscotch chips.

So Scotcheroo cookies!

20200523_192234.jpg

A couple weeks ago I tried an online butcher shop, due to the rumored meat shortage caused by the Big 'Rona. I ordered a couple racks of ribs, a giant pork shoulder, and some other stuff.

Today I smoked one of the rack of ribs, finished with a pineapple habanero glaze. They turned out amazing.

Made some cornbread to go with them. The mix called for an egg, but I didn't have any so I substituted some mayonnaise, turned out surprisingly awesome.

Third day in a row utilizing the grill. Did a couple boned and marinated chicken thighs and a couple knockwurst.

Also made an asparagus salad with shallots, parsley and feta, bread that I grilled off yesterday and cut into cubes, the juice of a lemon that I halved and grilled, and olive oil. It was amaaaaaziiiiing.

• 2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
  • 2-egg cheese omelet
  • 3 pieces of turkey bacon
Just got off of work, next meal will be in 8-hours (mostlikely leftover pizza).

Latest Posts

Back