What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,308 comments
Had other plans for dinner, but with the bit of a heatwave we're having here I wasn't very hungry.

Dinner ended up being an heirloom tomato I got from my mom and some thick sliced bacon strips.

Had other plans for dinner, but with the bit of a heatwave we're having here I wasn't very hungry.
Glad I'm not the only one this happens to. I have to get cooled down pretty significantly before I regain appetite.

Last night I had left over deli meat of honey ham. And this morning I finished off the turkey.

Chocolate shake blended with some coffee beans, walnuts and a generous splash of Irish whiskey.

Chocolate shake blended with some coffee beans, walnuts and a generous splash of Irish whiskey.
That sounds awesome.

Dinner for me tonight was...
Burgers
Mac n Cheese
Baked Beans
Corn off the cobb.
Blueberries

Not that I'm against walnuts, but do you think it would be alright with pecans?

Also what kind of portion? Handful?
About a handful is a good guess, but I poured from a freezer bag so I can't say for sure. Most anything would probably work fine, but I wanted to balance the sweet ice cream and sweet whiskey with a little bitterness.

About a handful is a good guess, but I poured from a freezer bag so I can't say for sure. Most anything would probably work fine, but I wanted to balance the sweet ice cream and sweet whiskey with a little bitterness.
I ate chalk as a kid one time and that was bitter from memory. I'll give that a try. :sly:

I have no idea what to prepare for lunch. Also, I'm not that much motivated to make lunch.

I don't even know what to have for breakfast. And no, I'm not interested in nuts this time. I eat way much fewer nuts than last year.

Burger off the grill
Onion and mustard
Cheese and a leaf

1BFD1615-0F56-473E-86E4-9FE43212E369.jpeg

Deli turkey tortilla
Green peps and onion
Italian dressing

FF0AA087-F0D4-4714-A218-F826F17876E8.jpeg

:sly:

Grilled up some shrimp (+sausage) and grits for dinner.

Didn't bother with pics since it didn't look too pretty. Tasted good, that's all I care about.

A relatively meek breakfast for a guy my size:

Strawberries and blueberries with a cup of coffee and kefir. The coffee hits the spot; I've found the best extraction point on my grinder and the coffee has a rich, caramel flavor.

• The same soup.
  • Whole grain spelt spaghetti with mascarpone sauce (no home made sauce this time)

Eating? As little as possible
Drinking? As much as possible

I still have chicken curry spread left over from yesterday. I like chicken curry spread.

I'm having Lasagne for lunch. It's in the oven almost ready to be eaten by me in a couple of minutes.

Back