What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
Bread with jam. Only one.

Since I back on meds, I have to be very careful how much I eat. It is probably inevitable that I regain all that weight but I'm sure going to try to stay this way. >>> 65 kg instead of the 83 Kg.

Bread with jam. Only one.

Since I back on meds, I have to be very careful how much I eat. It is probably inevitable that I regain all that weight but I'm sure going to try to stay this way. >>> 65 kg instead of the 83 Kg.
If your meds allow,, maybe have veggies and small servings of "lighter" proteins like fish and white chicken meat?
Bread and jam is a butt load of sugars and starches. Great for high energy kids, not great for weight loss.
Add in some intermittent fasting and some exercise and you should be good to go as far as weight goes.

If your meds allow,, maybe have veggies and small servings of "lighter" proteins like fish and white chicken meat?
Bread and jam is a butt load of sugars and starches. Great for high energy kids, not great for weight loss.
Add in some intermittent fasting and some exercise and you should be good to go as far as weight goes.
These meds won't allow all of that. They slow down my metabolism quite a bit and make me hungry all the time.

I just noticed a 4 pack of my preferred beer at 7-Eleven. Never seen a 4 pack before, always bought a 3 pack and an extra.

Now that I’ve cracked one, I don’t actually feel like drinking. Not a common occurrence for me.

2D0B93BB-62CF-44F2-8672-51B57E6760D1.jpeg

Grilled chicken and hot chili oil

I had tube steaks and whistleberries for dinner last night. AKA hot dogs and beans.
I was wondering where this was going when you started off with tube steak... good finish.
These past two night have been spent cooking over the camp fire. Last night was ribs. The night before steak. My stomach has been a happy lad.

I just finished a Pizza Hut pepperoni.

It was a last resort, all the good pizza places are were closed for the night.

I regret nothing. Right now.

I may regret it when the heartburn kicks in.

For some reason someone set up a taco trailer right across the street from where I live. It is a one man operation. I thought I would give it a try.

ekqC5EI.jpg

The top two are al pastor they were awesome, the bottom two are beef fajita they were a little bland

SfSz5Df.jpg

I am going to have a hard time not stopping there on my way home from work from now on.

Having a glass of Pinot Grigio. It's not bad for how cheap it is, but it was an impulse buy at Trader Joes.

For some reason someone set up a taco trailer right across the street from where I live. It is a one man operation. I thought I would give it a try.
You make it sound like he's some rogue taco operative recruiting people for a clandestine cause :lol::lol::lol:

Usually that's where the best tacos come from.

You make it sound like he's some rogue taco operative recruiting people for a clandestine cause :lol::lol::lol:

Usually that's where the best tacos come from.
I love street tacos. I can get these without even getting in the car.:drool: I guess it is better than a Taco Bell within walking distance. I am sure these are healthier.

I love street tacos. I can get these without even getting in the car.:drool: I guess it is better than a Taco Bell within walking distance. I am sure these are healthier.
I'll never forget drunkenly stumbling upon a taco truck with some folks after a night of drinks; the truck owners had their child in there watching shows on the iPad at like 11pm. I complimented her mom, joked and said that these tacos were coming from the heart. I left a huge tip for them and sat on the curb with friends drunk stuffing our faces with pickled veggies and chicken tacos.

There was the other truck at the train station that only popped up on Thursdays. They didn't use Square and were cash only, so we would set up a credit system - (Get a breakfast burrito this Thursday - Pay it back next Thursday) I was a broke college student and I was paying $16 a day just to get to my school in the Bay Area, so they showed pity. I used that credit system with there one more time, then the truck just disappeared.

I miss taco trucks :((

Got one of them Taco Bell grilled cheese burritos. And yeah, they’re good.

View attachment 940392

Though mine looks weird…
Looks like the one I had. The wife was out a few days back and picked up dinner. Told her to grab me a 5 dollar box from toxic hell. Had no idea this burrito was a thing. Given the state of the other food, I figured some slacker teen or something messed up and somehow got cheese on the exterior. Glad to see it was on purpose and actually tastes pretty good.

Had leftover roast beef, re-heated in a pan with butter and onions. All in a deli wrap with a little tomato sauce. For dinner. I’m now just cooking home made meatballs with tagliatelle for my evening meal.

50% Italian sausage
50% ground beef

no onion and just some salt pepper and breadcrubs with an egg to bind.

7B614D0E-9459-489B-9B89-DC46EB756CFD.jpeg

homemade sauce (basic tomato and basil)

Had leftover roast beef, re-heated in a pan with butter and onions. All in a deli wrap with a little tomato sauce. For dinner. I’m now just cooking home made meatballs with tagliatelle for my evening meal.

50% Italian sausage
50% ground beef

no onion and just some salt pepper and breadcrubs with an egg to bind.

View attachment 941282

homemade sauce (basic tomato and basil)
That seems soo good, but simple.

I had Lion's Choice for lunch. Roast Beef Sandwich on Texas Toast with provel cheese. Fries and Coke no ice on the side. Good stuff for fast food.

Had a few bites of pork fried rice from China King just now.

I'm done eating for the day.

Back