What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
Okay fine, I’m sold. These make hot dogs pretty, fairly, good.

Brown mustard. Brioche bun.

View attachment 957661

Been eating Ball Park all my life.
Nathan's are the best. I wish I could find them in a natural casing.

I bought Ball Park once, it seems they not only 'plump when you cook them', they continue to plump after you eat them.

Finished cooking up pad ga pow moo with kai dao.

Uh, spicy stir fried ground pork with holy basil on steamed rice with a fried egg.

And milk in a chilled pint glass.

Turned my camera off on Zoom lol

AC8A549E-D03F-4EB6-B90A-83736044C551.jpeg

I wish they still had their southwest chipotle sauce though. Dipping a JBC into that sauce made the gut rot worth it for sure.

I decided to try spicy McNuggets.

Why do I hate myself so much? :lol:
I heard of those, but didn't realize they had released already. Can't lie, been wanting to try those. :indiff:

Can't lie, been wanting to try those. :indiff:

They're actually not bad, especially with their hot sauce dip (Wendy's is still better though). The hating myself comment was more referencing my inability to eat spicy foods without my stomach throwing a fit. :lol:

They're actually not bad, especially with their hot sauce dip (Wendy's is still better though). The hating myself comment was more referencing my inability to eat spicy foods without my stomach throwing a fit. :lol:
Mine more alluded to the fact that it's terrible fast food, but sometimes I crave it. And regret it. Spicy food does a number on me too these days. The older I get, the worse it gets. I'm only 23. :scared:

(The Wendy's spicy nuggs are awesome, and I dip in Sweet n Sour. :drool:)

I went for it.

10pc Spicy McNuggets. Sweet and sour for sauce. Iced PSL for drink.

Could only eat 8 nuggets before feeling like I was going to explode. I was relatively hungry and a 10pc usually goes down like butter. Not sure what it is about them, but I don't like them at all.

1/3 cup Fireball
1/3 cup apple juice
1/3 cup sparkling cider
Bunch of ice

Pretty good mix. :)

Went back to the nearby Mexican joint.

Got an order of their chile rellenos with beans & rice. Plus an order of their awesome churros.

Mine more alluded to the fact that it's terrible fast food, but sometimes I crave it. And regret it. Spicy food does a number on me too these days. The older I get, the worse it gets. I'm only 23. :scared:

Takes practice. Or you could go to Thailand for a couple of weeks.

Takes practice. Or you could go to Thailand for a couple of weeks.

This place will endow one with a stomach of iron lol.

I like the sound of spicy nuggets, though I get the feeling they won’t be spicy enough for my liking. (See Crash’s comment above).

Some dude eating nuggets behind the wheel doesn’t mean much. If they can compare to the spicy wings that I used to eat in chongqing, China, then if you ain’t ******** through the eye of a needle, it isn’t really spicy.

I’m saying this as a man who ate a vindaloo for dinner last night. So make of it what you will. Your weak arse guts are the problem. Not the food.

Edit: Ignore me, I’m pretty drunk.

Last edited:
Back