What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,608 comments
  • 1,553,494 views
Spooky candy season...

1000002766.jpg
 
Speaking of candy, I'm fixing to eat a King Size Reese's 4-pack, I bought 3 whole packs at our local Exxon store the other day.
 
Not for me, but I made these for coworkers last night. I have to bring them in this morning.

It goes - Cheese pizza, spinach and basil, chicken and roasted veggies pizza, supreme, and sausage and pepperoni.

This took a while, but it was fun. I’m trying to optimize my workflow when baking, so this was a nice test. I used a bunch of different methods to get various dough results. Everything was cooked and cleaned to avoid cross contamination, starting with the vegetarian options first, pork options last.

IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 14
I wish my co workers would think of me like you did them.
Hat tip to you sir.
Those pizzas look delicious.
Cater???🤣🤣🤣
 
I wish my co workers would think of me like you did them.
Hat tip to you sir.
Those pizzas look delicious.
Cater???🤣🤣🤣
:lol: reconsider your workplace lol - seriously, I do have a plan to open a little shop/food truck using a kei truck of some sort.. I'll just slap a small pizza oven in it.

Take a Suzuki Sambar, install a power converter, making it easy to set up a portable pizza oven. I would have a pullout table where the sliding door is, then I would use the back tailgate as a prepping station. It would be small capacity overall, but I think it would be nice for a little 'popup shop', running limited amounts of food just for a few hours.

1728993059057.png


Check this out :p https://www.autoweek.com/car-life/a2133666/subaru-sambar-makes-ideal-taco-rice-truck/
 
Last edited:
Hor fun from the Vietnamese supermarket in my high street with shrimps and pak choi.

20241015_143425.jpg
 
Last edited:
Gosh, use sweet peppers for this. Heresy
I didn’t make them and she likes what she likes. Mom used to make the green bell pepper ones with ground beef, rice, and tomato sauce. Those were really good. The tomato ones were pretty good, too.
 
Tonight before I go to bed, I'm eating a cheesesteak with some garbanzo beans/brown rice. I'll have to let my stomach settle before laying down.
 
Last edited:
I asked my Honduran friend what a pupusa was. Apparently they're like arepes and can be filled with all sorts of yummy fillings. Pupusa is also local slang for female genitalia.

Tom yum chicken and rice but I forgot to take a pic
 
Last edited:
Yeah, this was just full of cheeses. A bit dry but a mini shovel of a piece and a scoop of chili and it was good.

I should have picked it up, shoveled on some of everything and ate it that way, maybe.
 
I fancied a quick/early lunch so I popped out to McDs (which is irritatingly handy, only a 6-7 minute walk from home), and I tried my first ever McRib. It was... OK. I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy many more of them, but I can see why they appeal to drunk people on the way home from the pub.
 
I fancied a quick/early lunch so I popped out to McDs (which is irritatingly handy, only a 6-7 minute walk from home), and I tried my first ever McRib. It was... OK. I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy many more of them, but I can see why they appeal to drunk people on the way home from the pub.
I favor them over anything else they do there, as a non-cheese eater i'm limited in what i can have. Not that i eat much McDonalds.

I think the appeal is the fact they appear infrequently on the menu, so when they are people go a bit mad over them. If it was always on the menu i'm sure the demand for them in general would drop.
 
I asked my Honduran friend what a pupusa was. Apparently they're like arepes and can be filled with all sorts of yummy fillings. Pupusa is also local slang for female genitalia.

Tom yum chicken and rice but I forgot to take a pic
That's.. interesting. I have a Salvadorian friend that swears by them (go figure?). But yeah, they're almost just like arepas, good way to describe them. They're a bit hard to find for reasonable prices where I'm at.
 
That's.. interesting. I have a Salvadorian friend that swears by them (go figure?). But yeah, they're almost just like arepas, good way to describe them. They're a bit hard to find for reasonable prices where I'm at.
My friend says they were originally a Salvodorean thing that spread through Honduras, so that checks out.
 
Last edited:
I'm getting ready to eat some pancakes, eggs, waffles and bacon with a big glass of orange juice. I'm beginning to love breakfast time now.
 
Now I'm tempted to buy a McRib and 3 big orders of fries for dinner tonight. Lol, thanks?
 
Last edited:
Is this a bagel?
Yeah, it's a bagel lol

Pretty much, "baconeggncheese" is a play on how New Yorkers in a rush say "bacon, egg and cheese bagel" when ordering breakfast from a bodega before work. Often, the BE&C has ketchup on it. Mine didn't..

Say it real fast!
 
I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna eat for lunch. I guess I'll have a chicken sandwich, a Caesar salad, some clam chowder and some seasoned French fries.
 
I fancied a quick/early lunch so I popped out to McDs (which is irritatingly handy, only a 6-7 minute walk from home), and I tried my first ever McRib. It was... OK. I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy many more of them, but I can see why they appeal to drunk people on the way home from the pub.
I had two McRib’s last night and they’ve changed them since I last had them. I don’t remember them being as soft in texture or as salty.

Quite the disappointment if I’m honest. I also get somthing known as a Taste Card via work, it gives discounts to all sorts of food related things along with some other retail stuff.

I thought great, I get a discount on Uber Eats. Yeh I get a discount a whopping 3.3% :lol:

Once that’s taken off and then you pay an admin fee, I’d save 30p, I’m going to be a millionaire.
 
Last edited:
Back