What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,200 comments
Birthday Dinner is usually Ground Beef Cheddar Cheese Enchiladas with Saucy Spanish Rice. Not this year. To old and damaged to cook tonight. Had Chinese again. Egg Fried Rice with Chef's Kung Pao Triple Delight (Beef, Chicken and Shrimp) and Vegetable Egg Rolls.

Birthday Chinese Dinner 2016
ZUSeEMr.jpg

Kung Pau Triple Delight (Beef, Chicken and Shrimp)
cYlAtw1.jpg

Does anyone else do this?
Put fries in the burger
2016-01-20 19.48.53.jpg

or dip the fries into the sundae

2016-01-20 19.49.01.jpg

There is something about sticking something hot and salty into something cold and sweet that makes it taste even nicer

Does anyone else do this?
Put fries in the burger
View attachment 505058

or dip the fries into the sundae

View attachment 505059

There is something about sticking something hot and salty into something cold and sweet that makes it taste even nicer

When you live in, or near Pittsburgh, PA, you'll find that quite a few burgers/sandwiches have fries on 'em. It's a tradition type thing around here.

As for the sundae and fries, eh. Done it before, but not that often.

When you live in, or near Pittsburgh, PA, you'll find that quite a few burgers/sandwiches have fries on 'em. It's a tradition type thing around here.

As for the sundae and fries, eh. Done it before, but not that often.

Live in australia

I just made a barbecued beef rib steak with bourbon glaze and a baked vegetable medley and stuffed char-grilled bell peppers.

Should have taken a photo.

To say the least, I ate a lot yesterday. I had a Spicy Jalapeno Burger, regular chips and a Frozen Coke from Macca's for lunch, along with a good steak, veggies and chips again for dinner. I swear I put on an extra 2 kilo after that...

Haven't had Der Wienerschnitzel in over a quarter of a century. Hopefully, it will be that long until I have them again.

Der Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheese Dog
m9XrP4O.jpg

Der Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheeseburger
7FsJjHE.jpg

Der Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheese Fries
RYzU0Ut.jpg

Der Wienerschnitzel Jalapeno Poppers
u9xVOLC.jpg

r4rjBH8.jpg

Lemon Meringue Pie
PLrpC9H.jpg

I was actually being quite sparse. If there is bread to be seen then the jam isn't doing doing its job.
I'm worse with butter, but have been told to 'Cool it! Or die!'

Well . . . no one lives forever. The major problem with Life. :lol:

Back