What are your personal Top 5 picks from the GT suggestion features forum, for GT7?

SuperCobraJet

(Banned)
United States
Virginia USA
SuperCobraJet1
I have been over in the GT suggestion features forum trying to pick the top 5 suggestions,
that I would like to see in GT7.
At 20+ pages, there are quite a lot to sift through.
Since I believe it very unlikely PD will address more than 1 or 2, and at the most 3, I was going to go with 3, but 5 will reveal a little more of the preference structure we each have.
Currently, these would be my personal top 5 picks.

#1. improve engine sounds Since this has been such an annoyance for so long. I will have to go with the majority and make it number one. I can't remember how many times playing GT, I would forego any exhaust upgrades, just to prevent the sound from going from bad to worse.

#2. Endurance Racing This one is almost a tie with #3, but if I had to pick one, I would have to go with this. I would only add, that similar races like 1000mis from GT4 should be expanded upon as well.

#3. Livery Editor - Cars As far as a new feature, except maybe Event Creator, I don't see any that, potentially, could add as much to the game as this one.

#4. A-spec points system This one is just one of my all time favorites from GT4. The potential for this if implemented properly, is just too great to ignore.

#5. Practice and Qualifying Option in A-Spec This one was also close with Better AI competiton and Have at least 6 to 12 nameable tune setup saves per car. It is somewhat dependant on Better AI competiton as well.

Anyway, it takes the fifth and final slot.

1. Event creator - A proper event creator with all options available would enable players to have endurance racing with option to practice & qualify, and option to enable standing starts, tire and fuel consumption, and mechanical damage.
2. Full control course maker - having an actual track creator and a practical system to share tracks online means that eventually players in the community would create and share every track one can think of, original tracks from previous GT games, original tracks from other games, real tracks, point-to-point tracks, etc. This along with event creator + all options available in all modes would give the game infinite replay value.
3. Better AI competition - this along with standing starts and all options available offline is absolutely necessary to have decent races in career & arcade mode.
4. All the cars in the game usable in arcade mode - for players like me who are more interested in racing than car collecting/customizing. This would also allow players to test drive cars before purchase.

1. Event creator
2. Removal of stockyard
Have at least 6 to 12 nameable tune setup saves per car
4. EV motor upgrades
5. Track day mode.

No links because I'm on my phone.

1. #4 of what @FS7 posted.
2. Quick-tuning for cars in arcade mode with this criteria:
Power tuning: (maximum of 50% more or 50% less HP than stock)
Weight: (maximum of 20% less or 20% more than stock)
Transmission: (Can be tuned by choosing speed level, and manual adjustment of gears)
Downforce: (Within car's limit)
Brake Balance: (Up to 10 for front and rear brakes)
Ballast: (Can adjust ballast size and position similar to normal tuning)
Suspension settings: (Within car's limit)
LSD: (Within car's limit)
Torque Split: (4WD only, can be freely adjusted)
3. Event creator (yup.)
4. Livery editor
5. Course maker- Modnation Racers style!! We can recreate tracks from WipEout for GT7 (I hope PD will implement Mag-Strips for tracks and Mag-Lock for cars.)

*If I can list more, I could even want the improvement of sound, removal of that awful and useless Stockyard, custom parts from real manufacturers (bodykits, rear wings, etc.) EV upgrades and the so-called "Gran Turismo Pro" feature.

Last edited:
1- Free Customization (Livery Editor, Vinyls...)
2- Course Maker through Google Maps
3- Sound Update
4- Ability to hold more than 16 drivers in a online lobby
5- Comunity Club

Back