What brand of guitar do you prefer?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Curveball
  • 40 comments
  • 1,841 views
Have you heard of Alembic Pako? Their basses look really nice, except for the price!
 
GTRacer4,
Yeah I have heard of Alembic, but have never tired one myself. They also make really nice on board preamps as well. Their sound is said to be very articulate and accurate, with great mid range clarity and low end grit. They have some pretty wild body styles, but they also offer up some traditional stylings as well.

Omnis,
Favorite bass? There's so many! Friggin' awesome basses, absolute works of art. I wonder how they sound? With the woods and electronics they use, I imagine they sound pretty damn good. For $7800 I would hope it sounds good. Heck, it better sound great and it better be able to play itself as well...

:)
 
For accoustics I love a nice thick takamine, for electrics I can't think of anything better than a gibson done in natural wood finish.
 
Silverzone
Wow, That is really really really awesome.. I would so get one, but gah, they look expensive. i cant find prices anywhere though...

Go to the dealer section. I found a US dealer that had a Classic 5 string, birds eye, Highly figured. They only wanted $7850.00 for it. It was a steal at that price, they even threw in a hard shell case... :crazy:
 
Pako
Go to the dealer section. I found a US dealer that had a Classic 5 string, birds eye, Highly figured. They only wanted $7850.00 for it. It was a steal at that price, they even threw in a hard shell case... :crazy:
Wow I think I'll buy 2!...maybe not. wow, thats a lot of money :lol: thats more than 10 times what my car cost, and im not even kidding lol.
 
Whoa, pretty damn cool, dude. Piano on Jupiter

ritter-basses-0316.jpg
 
I have a BC Rich Warlock Platinum (Headstock differs from other versions which look almost conventional)

GBC-MMWGBK.jpg


Now that is a brilliant guitar, although playing it while sitting dow isn't that comfortable (as you have probably guessed) and it is also pretty heavy (in both senses of the word).

Many people beleive the Warlock to be ugly, pretentious, and a bit of a joke. Such people do not realise that the purpose of a guitar is to entertain and it iis a well known fact that thhere is nothing more entertaining than a guitar which looks like it was designed as a medieval weapon.
 
They need to make a guitar that looks like a Naginata. Haha, that would own.
 
Back