What car did u start off with

• Thread starter Zero
  • 138 comments
The purple civic every time. :P

Well, it was always purple on my CD...

That thing rocked. It flogged at the sunday cup, and you could really ramp it up. Put harder tires on the rear and it becomes really balanced. So easy to win with. :)

The first car I bought in GT1 was the AE86 Trueno... After getting the GShark code for infinite cash, I ended up in an automobile shopping spree... :D

Originally posted by Dudebusta
Funny thing about GT1, when you braked and turned the car flung out. That was gay as a muthafocker.

im guessing gt1 (gran turismo mode) was designed to be a bit more simulation than arcade...

in real life pressing the brakes hard shifts weight to the front of the car which means the tail can get real slidey when turning this also means if you have a rwd drive and tend to shift straight from brakes to accelerator it can get pear shaped real quick... especially when u have craploads of power

My first car was a Toyota Supra 3.0 GT. Im still on that same game now and as far as I must have got a bit excited coz now I have 11 cars including about 5 race modified ones.

anyway the funny thing is I sold my 1st car for finance and someone who lives behind me has a stunning 3.0 gt with an exhaust thats about 3 and a half inches and now I want it back :(

oh well

Its such an expansive game, you really should just try them all... I havent tried hardly any of them yet but so far Ive found out the ma70 and ja70 or something supras can get quite high power outputs

:lol: Well, certain things that can be done with the engine running, and certain things that can be done with the engine not running. Use your imagination.

I started with the 94 GTO. I can still remember when I got the racing mods 4 it man I thought it was the coolest thing I'v ever seen on a video game

I started off with a black, used nissan silvia. K/S/Q13, you know the one, it was 2000cc anyway, its been so long i cant really remember, but it got me there.

Originally posted by gran_turismo_bandit
i started with the black MA70 supra. haven't had the heart to race-mod it, haven't had the heart to sell it.
Go to machine test. Take all the parts off it. Save your game. Put the memory card in slot two. Go to "trade". Buy a copy of the car. Race-mod that, and then have all the same parts available to put on. (WR mods and engine polish and balance can't be removed, and so you will have to pay for them, however).

Or just buy another MA70 Supra from the dealer and race-mod that one. (You still get to "share" all those wonderful parts).

pt cruisers in gt3? :lol: Those things are ok, nice retro look but pissweak.... tell me what motivated you to start with such a poor automotive example?

Back