What car did u start off with

• Thread starter Zero
  • 138 comments
Originally posted by Zero

On certain days a GTO Twin Turbo is under 10g's
Nope. That GTO '92 is not a turbo, and goes to only 381hp. Awkward under-powered beast.

The cheapest you can get a GTO twinturbo for is Cr14040 for a Passion Red GTO'92 Twin Turbo on days 100-109 (700-709, 1300-1309, etc).

The GTO'95 MR is also a twin turbo (arguably the best), but it bottoms out at Cr27090 (Passion Red on days 520-529).

(This is for North American v1.1)

Originally posted by AndyConnolly
I never realised you could get a GTO Twin Turbo for the opening 10,000 credits. Damn :eek: :mad: :eek:
Don't worry. You can't.

There is a GTO, but it is not a turbo, and won't take a turbo mod, so it gets up to only 381hp.

Originally posted by takumi64
Oh, so your first car was the Hachi-Roku, huh? That's great. I used to like that car a lot. Until the Evo III came along.

I can see ur an initial d fan too......hehehe.......:lol: yup mine was the 86, but now im using the fc and the S15 a lot to drift.

The Civic '93 Sedan (not the 3 door Si sounds like an intriguing starter car. Too bad it's not available for under Cr10,000 until day 220.

Similarly, but less extremely, the Nissan Pulsar '91 GTiI-R appears for under Cr10,000 several times, but not until day 170.

Originally posted by gran_turismo_bandit
Originally posted by SportWagon
Originally posted by gran_turismo_bandit
a miata is a crap starter car.
challenging
only if your like inflicting mental torture on yourself.
Hmm.

Yes, it's too bad that none of the Roadsters ever avaliable for under Cr10,000 are the 128bhp sort.:banghead:

Originally posted by takumi64
Right now the only upgrade I bought for my GTO '92 is the racing modification

just the racing mod??? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! this is your new motto, takumi: BUY WEIGHT REDUCTION BEFORE RACING MODIFY!!! you make the car a hell of a lot lighter by using weight reduction first, and you can't buy weight reduction after racing modifying the car.

Back