What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
Mazda RX-7 GT-X(FC) '90
Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99

Bought a McLaren MP4-12C as a "Christmas Present" yesterday. Fantastic handling, I've found my new "go-to" car for high PP sports car events.

I was also pleasantly surprised at how good this car is. Very rapid and stable everywhere I push it on the track. There is no oversteer or understeer nonsense that you would normally find with supercars of this calliper. The air brake seems to work rather well imho. It's not there for show after all 👍

Last edited:
Z GT500 Base model '06
Z8 '01
Z4 M Coupé '08
Z4 '03
M Coupé 98

...and 8 Lexus LFAs, because paint chips! :D

Honda NSX SuperGT500, the white and blue Epson sponsored one.

Piece of 🤬. Big, steamy pile of 🤬. I found it too annoying to drive and it's not like it's an über-fast car.

I'm gonna try the R18 on the Nordschleife just to double check it's not me having one of those "I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm doing something wrong" days, can anyone confirm his/her experience with the Honda?

Dodge Ram. Just so I can do this:
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_2.jpg

destroyed my virtual wallet
Mazda 787B stealth model
Ferrari FXX
R18 TDI Prototype
Z4 GT3
quattro S1 Rally car
planning to get the beautiful Ferrari GTO soon :gtpflag:

After way too much grinding I finally got the Ferrari '61 250 GT :D now on to the '62 GTO.. I think it's 20,000,00 :nervous:

I will be buying a Pagani Huayra in carbon fiber......it just looks awesome. Will also be looking to buy another Lamborghini Aventador in the color that is like matte black.....

Mac F1 GTR
Mac F1 in orange
Bentley Speed 8
Daihatsu Midget with the uber wing
Alfa Romeo 155 DTM
Vauxhall Calibra DTM

Now I'm broke.

Nothing. I already have all the cars that I need, plus dozens of 6 million tickets disguised as XJR 66.

Oh yeah, I glitched, I glitched very hard.

Honda Fit (I sold it earlier)
Corvette C7
Cadillac CTS-V coupe
Dodge Charger '11
Plymouth Cuda
And a couple of cars I don't remember...

Back