What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
- AAR Cuda
- Camaro Z28
- Mustang Mach 1
- Shelby GT350

My garage is full of muscle cars, and really happy about it :lol:

Mercedes-Benz 300SL. It's an excellent drive I was pleasantly surprised. Very different feel compared to GT5.

Really? I used to love that car in GT5! I'll buy it tomorrow and see what has changed about it. It was kind of sluggish in GT5.

Ryk
Got some British Racing Green Paint for my XBOW.

May motivate me to use the car now that I have put a Denver boot on the Rocket.

Not bought a car since my Bentley a week or so ago.
Is that X-bow R version or normal because I can not paint my R

A Diablo GT2.

I am massively disappointed with this car. :mad:

I don't know if it's the tires or what, but the handling sucks ass.
I can handle the Diablo GT no problem (With a set-up), but the Diablo GT2 even with a set-up still has horrible handling. :banghead:
Too much oversteer (I think that's the word) and bad brakes.
Same problems with the X-bow

Is that X-bow R version or normal because I can not paint my R

It was the prize car one.

---
Bought some Karts today - The Shifter kart is a laugh... so is leaving the track at Willow Springs - all that Apollo Lunar Rover practice came in handy... DO you think they filmed the moon landings here?

11655839385_d905e91f49_c.jpg

Was either this or the DeltaWing. Though the DeltaWing looks like fun, I fell for the Veyron.

Also bought the '02 Mazda RX-7 for the 90s Japanese car races. Anyone spot a problem here? Clearly I wasn't in the right state of mind. :lol: I then bought a Toyota Supra to actually enter in the races.

Nothing interesting. A Mustang GT V8 Premium Coupe and I turned it into something similar to a Mustang Bullit. Not the fastest car there is, but I like it. Being so slow, tuning it a bit is necessary. Makes 360HP with the supercharger and it's still not able to beat my Mach 1 with 30HP less and the Shelby GT350 with almost 50HP less. But it's okay, I don't look for cars because they are fast.

Bought the Oldsmobile Toronado too, but I sold it since the sound is wrong. Nice way to blow 1,000,000Cr. I wish we had the Demo option back. That way I could know if the sound is correct before buying the car.

I bought some rain tires for the MERC VGT. I also bought some stuff for the Lexus LFA. Looking to see what comes out the next few days if anything at all.

Gemasolar.jpg

A Nissan GT-R Spec V and a Nissan Skyline GT-R '99 just for the Bayside Blue (M) paint chip.

I don't know what's the big deal with people saying this car has been "nerfed." The funny thing is that mine has nothing more than the Sports ECU Chip and a Weight Reduction 1. Enough to beat any other Japanese high performance cars in the Japanese Tour races.

If anything, the car feels much better than it did in GT5. Now you can actually feel the weight. It's much more fun to throw it around a track.

I'm not a fan of these kind of cars, but I do admit it's a good car. No need for Turbo this, Turbo that, 900HP, N02, Racing Suspension, yada yada yada, whatever... Car is great how it is.

EDIT: I don't know what PD really did to this car, maybe it's just GT6's physics, but I'm having a blast in the GT-R! It's incredible how this AWD mammoth can be so quick. It's lovely to see the weight of this car shifting in every turn and loosing the rear end in tight corners. In GT5 it just felt... dead.

Last edited:
I got the Lamborghini Diablo GT2 and Mercedes SLS GT3.

The Diablo is a beast, but I've got it under control.

I have the 15th anniversary edition of the game, so I already have an SLS GT3, I just wanted to have the stock one as well.
Anyway you could put your tune up or PM me...? Talk about oversteer

Anyway you could put your tune up or PM me...? Talk about oversteer
Just looking at the stock settings, something tells me all that camber has to be taken out.

yup
set camber at 0/0 (or leave front at stock 3.2)
brake bias 5/2
SS tires(550/600pp so SS are fine I think)
It drives quite easily with 0 TC
controllable 4 wheel powerslides if you want but try not to give it too much steering angle or it will spin

definitely do not put aftermarket wheels on it.

Last edited:
A Diablo GT2.

I am massively disappointed with this car. :mad:

I don't know if it's the tires or what, but the handling sucks ass.
I can handle the Diablo GT no problem (With a set-up), but the Diablo GT2 even with a set-up still has horrible handling. :banghead:
Too much oversteer (I think that's the word) and bad brakes.

That awkward moment when you buy a car that you actually win by getting every star in iB...

I painted my Red Devil Camaro the dark cherry metallic that came on my Chevelle........the red it came in was not that appealing.....

Bought a Peugeot 207 GTi '07 to finish off the National B races. Thoroughly enjoyed it. If find some of the hot hatches and slower classic sports cars the best cars in the game. I bought an Alpine 110 1600S '72 yesterday and I think it's one of the best cars I've driven in any version of GT. Love it!

Bought a Peugeot 207 GTi '07 to finish off the National B races. Thoroughly enjoyed it. If find some of the hot hatches and slower classic sports cars the best cars in the game. I bought an Alpine 110 1600S '72 yesterday and I think it's one of the best cars I've driven in any version of GT. Love it!

Totally agree! That little Alpine is amazing. Not only does it drive nice, but it looks and sounds so great too. I have to try the 207 GTi soon. I remember in GT5 it was really good. Right now I'm actually collecting Hot Hatches and the 207 will be a great addition.

a used PS3 slim, GT6 killed my PS3 fat.
and Chinese food for new years eve, supper with my wife.

- Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe. Not what I expected, but at least I finally finished the Historic Race car events in I-B thanks to it. What a nightmare, I must say. PD thought it would be funny to put the 2J and the 2D up front in all races.

- Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) in dark blue. I don't know why I like this car so much. Maybe it's the simplicity of it and the good handling. RWD, naturally aspirated 300HP engine, great balance. Very lovely car.

- SRT Charger SRT-8. Now this is my kind of car. No my favorite sport sedan or modern muscle car, but it's fun to drive.

Latest Posts

Back