What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
pescarolo courage c60 peugeot '03

Courage-BC5.jpg

One of my favorite cars from past games, the MR2 GT-S '97, is just as ridiculous as always. Lighting-up the rear tires is so easy as its ass seems to always want to come around, but correcting it is so much fun. The standard is not exactly a looker, but when it's this much fun to drive, I don't really care.

'88 Supra 3.0 GT

I was in a JDM Drag room, so I had to bust out something that wasn't a Mk IV Supra with neon rims or an R35.

700+HP and 230mph+ with no nos or drafting. That thing is respectable.

Today I picked up both Lamborghini Countach's, a VW Beetle (the classic premium one) which I modified, a Tommy Kaira ZZII and most recently a Mitsubishi FTO Touring Car which I used to tear up the 650pp GT races in IA.

Lotus Elise Race Car tuned by Gran Turismo. It was a prize car but I sold it in the past. Now I bought it for Streets of Willow.

- Renault R8 Ghordini. Lovely little car. But beware; you can't change anything on it! Not even wheels or paint!

- Corvette ZR-1 RM. Did 24m of Nurburgring with it! It reminded me of why I love it so much in GT5.

- BMW 507. What a beautiful car! My favorite classic so far!

- Corvette C2. Much better than I would've anticipated!

RAM 1500 juiced up so I can kill any 650pp multi-elevation, mountain or off-road race... also GSX R/4, X-BOW R, and don't laugh but a VW Kharman Ghia... I Love that car... It's a sleeper you never see coming!!!!

Got some British Racing Green Paint for my XBOW.

May motivate me to use the car now that I have put a Denver boot on the Rocket.

Not bought a car since my Bentley a week or so ago.

- VW Bus. Yay!! Massive body roll, finally! And I can finally have the trumpet exhaust tip with the lovely sound that the stock exhaust has. Thanks to the exhaust glitch!!

- VW 1600. More awesome than ever. I wish we could change the wheel width though.

- Aston Martin One-77. Best. Car. Ever. Very few cars manage to impress me like this car has. So smooth, so neutral, and what a sound!!

Mercedes-Benz 300SL. It's an excellent drive I was pleasantly surprised. Very different feel compared to GT5.

Last edited:
Team Oreca R8 GT3, Team Phoenix R8 GT3, R8 LMS ULTRA '12, R35 GT3 Base, R35 GT3 N24, Shelby Daytona (painted Brilliant Silver w/White Stripes, looks like the pic below without the wheels)
EpM5NFt.jpg

- RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
- Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) '11
- Red Bull Racing Kart 125
- IS 200 (J) '98
- CR-X SiR '90
- Racing Kart 125 Shifter
- 106 S16' 03

Saving for 205 Turbo S16 next :D

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92. It was the first car I (and most others) bought in GT4 and I felt like reminiscing a little. The car is also an absolute monster - at 500pp it is only one second behind my 558pp Boss Mustang '13 on most tracks.

Using this car is like switching on GOD MODE.
It's hilarious how easy it is to drive fast.
I know right. I was hoping the 4.5 million credits I spent on it wouldn't go to waste. I was surprised by how much grip the car has. I got third place during the middle of the first lap in the first race of the championship, and I couldn't get a better finish than 8th or 9th with a fully tuned corvette stingray concept racer.

Today I bought the 1971 Plymouth Cuda Six Pack.
Yesterday I bought the 1969 Camaro Z28 and 1967 El Camino.
The day before that I bought the 1970 Nova SS.
I'd say I'm doing good.

AAR 'cuda Six Pack. (Moulin Rouge) - Red windmill?... seems awfully pink to me.

I wanted it in a Spa-Francorshamps 1967 Eagle-Weslake TG1 Grand Prix winning blue... But the colours you get are pretty weak in the blue chip area. And no white stripe either - or way to get a big 36 on the car either.

Car was a bit quiet, but did 100 miles swapping the exhaust and dropping a Blower - and a 5 speed gear box. On Sports hards it was quite good fun, Sports Softs and it was too sticky and grippy.

I resprayed it with some quality British Racing Green and tore off the rear spoiler.

I got the Lamborghini Diablo GT2 and Mercedes SLS GT3.

The Diablo is a beast, but I've got it under control.

I have the 15th anniversary edition of the game, so I already have an SLS GT3, I just wanted to have the stock one as well.

Back