What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
Just bought Jay Leno's tank car. Why? Must've been the 34 million burning a hole in my pocket...
I love the Jay Leno Tank Car. Have you tried an attacking run at Nordschleife yet? Give it a shot it is quite an experience.

GTP Merry Christmas.jpg

Last edited:
The only bad thing about the Tank Car is that it's not Premium and the lack of custom tranny options. Other than that, I had hundreds of miles of fun with it. Sounds great, drives surprisingly pleasing (if cruising only).

I bought an AC Cobra after earning a few million from the new Seasonal events. Had a lot of fun throwing it around London - so much oversteer!
:lol::lol:

Finally bought those HSVs - with that I've got all the premium-spec cars in the game. Now I'm waiting for the future VGTs to arrive then I'm golden.

Today I bought a
-Mazda Furai in Gran Turismo Black
-Chapparral VGT in Black
-Chapparral 2J
-Nismo GTR GT3
-Caterham Fireblade
-Pagani Zonda
-Audi S3
-Chevorlet Camaro SS

All great cars! After doing some quick races and IA and S events I now have 50 million to spend!

Last edited:
Bought a NSX GT500 - in Matte Black. Which I then painted in Aston Martin's Ghillies Green- then bit of Chrome Orange Metallic from Lotus for the wheels.

Ran it at Deep Forest stock-ish (ABS=0 TCS=) car felt nice after a really long break from GT6 (Last time I played was last year...)

Car was tail happy when I got a bit urgent out of corners and the car would bobble about over the crests and upset the brakes too. Excellent.

The downside was I altered the BGM from normal to one of my ps3 folders... full of GT2 American music... ouch!

I bought myself an LCC Rocket and tuned it to drag. Not quite there yet, but I can feel it being a GTR destroyer.

I bought my third C63 AMG and turned it into a 1,050 BHP track machine.

Bought a Ferrari FXX, what a waste of money. "Track car" my behind, it can't even take a corner properly.

...............Bought a Scooby 22B coupe. Ugly, thanks to it being a standard model, but holy cow it can corner. I am still recovering from the shock. Also got a TVR Griffith 500 - fast on a straight, but not so cop on long corners - surprising amount of understeer creeps up.

Last edited:
Yesterday I bought the Lotus 97T (I was planning on winning it but I had 34 million so I decided to buy it) and I'm pretty impressed with it. It has actual turbo lag!

I went ahead and bought a VGT car, specifically, the LM55. Then, I decided to check out the Seasonal events, and it turns out I could win the car for free.

Damn everything.

I went ahead and bought a VGT car, specifically, the LM55. Then, I decided to check out the Seasonal events, and it turns out I could win the car for free.

Damn everything.

...........Ouch. Sorry 'bout that. :embarrassed:
............Just began to buy some standard cars now. Yesterday was a Camaro SS '00. Not bad, performance wise, but its sound, especially in chase cam is....Non-Stop-Hooverville. Sigh. :boggled:

I bought a set of triplets.

Scyotaru
Tobarion
Subiota
(Only their mother can tell them apart...)

The FRS is the wonky one (Cack handed southpaw and good with colourchips.)
The BRZ has the best beep on the horn. And WR Blue Mica.
The 86GT - Hachi Roku Roll baby! (And Winston Wolf drives it in UK Insurance Adverts.)

All great fun: able to win the PD Cup at Trial Mountain staying inside the white lines.

Last edited:
Last night I went for a ramble through the dealerships and realised I hadn't bought these badboys:

Mitsubishi HSR II
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Touring Car.

Good times ahead...

I bought the premium BMW M5. My E92 M3 is one of my favourite cars in the game, and I was hoping that this would be as fun to drive. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed :D Why is it heavier than the standard M5 though? Maybe it's all dem extra polygons :lol:

Back