What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61
maxresdefault.jpg
Big purchase ther but it's worth it... I made a big purchase today buying the 20,000,000 Cr. 1967 Ferrari 330 P4

Just bought a V12 Vantage. It has fantastic handling, I wasn't expecting it to be so good! I probably shouldn't have gotten it in black, though. It looked wonderful in the gallery view, but not particularly good when actually driving it during the daytime.

Today I bought:
- Audi R8 Race Car '01
- Nissan R92CP '92
- TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car '00
- Acura NSX Touring Car '91
- Nissan Leaf '11
- Toyota 2000GT '67
- Mercades 300SL '54
- Lotus Europa S.2 '68
- Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4 GSR '96
- Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R '70
- Nissan Skyline R34 Touring car
- Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 '08
- Mazda RX500 '70
- RUF CTR2 '96
- Pozzi Motorsports Camaro
- 2013 Deltawing
- TVR Tamora '02
- Renault Mégane Trophy '11
- Subaru 360 '58
- Mazda Kasubi '03
- Audi R8 FSI Quattro Chrome Line
- Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version
There's another 30 cars or so but I don't think I will bother to add them :lol:

Nissan Skyline GT-R MNP (R34) '99
Nissan Skyline GT-R LM Edition (R33) '95
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02
Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87
That is SOME of what I bought

I was sick of bumping up to the 50 mil limit so I went nuts and dropped 31 mil on finishing my Chrome, Stealth, and Base model collections. At almost 300 cars, I think I've got all I want. I was obsessed with getting every car with 5. I guess with all available all the time there's no challenge in a full garage. Now I'm obsessed with tuning and using every car I own so adding to my garage can be a chore.

Bought another Honda HSV-010 for a club race.

I'd say it's definitely one of my favorite cars in the game. Nearly perfect handling, it sounds great, and it doesn't look bad either. 👍

Bought another Honda HSV-010 for a club race.

I'd say it's definitely one of my favorite cars in the game. Nearly perfect handling, it sounds great, and it doesn't look bad either. 👍

I'm also racing it in a series currently, having plenty of fun and some good results in it so far :)

S16_E2_7.jpg

This week I bought a McLaren MP4-12C, hoping it would have some aero and flat floor options (so that I could make a GT3 version). Unfortunately it doesn't.

Last edited:
Today i bought the GT500 Toyota Supra and Honda NSX both in base model to paint them how i like (metallic green and white wheels) and put my personal number (72) on...

Dropped some credits to get:

• Art Morrison '60 Corvette
  • Gran Touring Garage Transcammer '70
  • Stielow Engineering Red Devil

While the Transcammer and the Red Devil are great, the Art Morrison 'Vette blows the other two away.

Been killing it at the recent Daytona 24mn event and buying up premium race cars...

20150219_154003.jpg

In the last two days I have bought:
TVR: Tuscan 6 TC... VW: Golf IV GTI TC, Scirocco GT24 ... Amuse: Nismo 350 RS, S2000 GT1 Turbo... Autobacs: Garaiya GT300... Blitz ER34 Skyline... HKS: CT230-R... Honda: Integra TypeR TC, NSX GT500, HSV-010 ...Lexus: IS350 GT300, SC430 GT500, IS-F TC... Mazda: Roadster TC, RX-7 TC... Mines: BNR 34 GT-R Skyline N1...Nissan: Sylvia SpecR TC, GT-R N24 Academy 12, Skyline GT-R R32 TC, GT-R N24 Schulze 11, Skyline GT-R R33 TC, Skyline GT-R R34 TC, GT-R Nismo GT3 Schulze and the GT-R R35 TC.

Hope we get another big event soon 👍

I bought a Pagani Huayra '13 I and thought that I could win the Willow Springs 20-mile Challenge race, but I did lose :( I was running on Sports: Soft and the left back wheels tire was gone after 3 laps I don't know what I did wrong.....

I bought a Pagani Huayra '13 I and thought that I could win the Willow Springs 20-mile Challenge race, but I did lose :( I was running on Sports: Soft and the left back wheels tire was gone after 3 laps I don't know what I did wrong.....
run sports hard and get a good tune on that Huayra

Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Was a bit expensive with the money I had (costs 440k, I had around 1.2M when I bought it, then fully upgraded it). It reaches 1020hp but it's quite difficult to drive. The front end is extremely heavy (63:37 weight distribution) and its turn-in is worse than my SRT4. But still, all that power won't stop me driving it around Sierra. :D

.........Bought whole bunch of Esprits. What a colossal waste of credits. These are my new fav "worst-handling" punching bags. They are miserably bad....

Back