What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
.........Bought whole bunch of Esprits. What a colossal waste of credits. These are my new fav "worst-handling" punching bags. They are miserably bad....

That's too bad, I like the '02 Esprit. On the other hand, the Europas don't do anything for me. They handle like mush.

All colors of the '10 Demio to make B-Spec and Super Taikyu replicas.
psASUSS6a_LRBUPHYc7oSUffFT7JVORc8CeLBIn9TGqxF2iThyq3zXs5KWvUpVyrTCEPjrspnxJRZLy0wPIhqjfMczDHMcv2I3OFzRG5xWCgq0fkR4cVDJGzSVkCgOcrrkPsO_0z1d7Hqln8qErxTd_SaJHioOdBs9u4mx1swG8=w491-h300-nc

d02EEzOv-D7x5bvC5kRv3_TiDXFmgL1E3Qgjrbq1FdDFVV6_c7DhmbwmbJW_PM2ONocNGCWPZiUIjfv0bSsw7hDJCGARqmWIckeWswAPLrUyyfi2N2hFu5pnOU_a=w470-h313-nc

gDukKPOX3rTgBRfJcf4ydRqubOwu9Q74NMLy4Q3vFDy1u9mCH26kZharQcLWTZWTDnqHHnc2cePhlkxMWOGELXYtAOG5inY4TsT7jPcdyj1B-kEyJQ=w470-h313-nc

Ferrari 330 P4, an amazing car with many wins already. 66 Ford GT, bit of an oversteering beast but it's earning it's keep.

I haven't participated in this thread in quite some time... I actually bought some of these cars last week, but I think they're worth talking about. @Ridox2JZGTE has recently released a plethora of Lamborghini Replica tunes, ranging from the LP400 Countach to the Countach 25th Anniversary Edition, Aventador SV and several Diablo models - think Diablo GT Replica, Diablo SV, Diablo SV-R, Diablo GTR, Diablo SE30, Diablo Jota to name a few!!

So, I've probably purchased 2 Countaches and 2 Diablos to go along with the ones I've already owned. What's really nice about the Diablo Replica builds is you can setup 3 different models on one car by using the tabs!! Here are the tunes, if you would like to drive one of these replica builds. They truly are awesome!! Ridox really puts a lot of time researching each car for accurate technical information.

Lamborghini Countach LP400 Replica Build

Lamborghini Diablo SV1/SV2/GT/SE30/SE Jota/Base Model

Lamborghini Diablo GTR

Lamborghini Diablo SV-R

Lamborghini Murcielago Super Veloce

Lamborghini Aventador Super Veloce

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition

Lamborghini RAIN-X Countach (JGTC Specification)

That RAIN-X Countach is one mean Lambo!! Treat yourself to at least one of these wonderful cars today... 👍 :)

............Bought all the race suits. 'Cuz why not......(even though I only use either GT Academy or The Stig suits)

I'm retiring my Bentley Speed 8 from enduro duties and carry it on to my newly bought Peugeot 908.

I decided to buy a Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car today and was genuinely surprised at how nicely the car drove, yes it is a very bad looking car due to it being standard but when you actually get into it the feel of instant power you get from it is incredible, may be my favorite of the PD LM Race Cars as of now (I'm slowly building up my collection, I have the S2000 LM,NSX LM (1991 not prototype one) and RX7 LM as of now all of which are very nice to drive.)

I bought the efini rx-7 '91. Looking forward to some good times in this bad boy.

CEYWXnrjE2a4y70MyY_0.jpg

I bought the efini rx-7 '91. Looking forward to some good times in this bad boy.

CEYWXnrjE2a4y70MyY_0.jpg
I just bought this car about 10 hours ago as well!! I don't know if you drive your cars bone stock from the Dealership ever, but I do whenever I first buy a car, anyway, this car exhibits some strange behaviors at higher speed. I took it to Apricot Hill and braking into that first corner was quite an adventure! If any car is in dire need of a custom LSD, this RX-7 is it! I still haven't found a tune I enjoy for it, as I prefer Replica Tune's over tunes that are just trying to make the car as fast as possible.

I went on a little bit of a shopping spree. Many of these were very low cost autos. (I try to only purchase Premiums.)

1. Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91
2. Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97
3. Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car '97
4. Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
5. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94
6. Chevy Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
7. Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
8. AEM S2000
9. Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 '89
10. Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coup '54

The Corvette is now my 4th C7 Vette, including the 15th Anniversary Edition. All of the others are brand new to me. I'll be busy for a little while...

After some serious grinding with Bob I added to the garage, the Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT, which was a fun 550 class winner. Then ground out 10mil for the Alfa Giulia TZ2 ....... which was another awesome drive for the collection.

The Auto Union Streamline and the Bertone BAT.

Haven't driven the AU since I was using a DS on GT4. Odd car with a wheel.

The BAT is a good looking car, but doesn't do much for me otherwise. And at 3.5 million, it's a little overpriced.

The Mazda Vision GT - Any colour you like so long as it is White
The Chaparral Vision GT - Nice lady driver.
The Subaru Vision GT - Hardest food in the world? A bowl of Green Berets?
The Infiniti Vision GT - Odd bulges under the side windows -
The Mini Vision GT - 1 Million and it doesn't come in Green?

Not used any of them as I had a dash in my Blue/Orange Racer Alpine Vision GT that I earned with my sublime GT racing skills.

That vision thing came slamming through.

Back