What did you do today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yev
  • 24 comments
  • 1,498 views

Yev

(Banned)
Messages
789
Title.
What did you do today?

I'll start:
Finally bought the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, also bought 2 more SLS AMGs. Did Dream Car Championship and went off.
Not quite a productive day.
 
Got some hassle off the old lady.

Went down the off-license picked up some cans.

Got drunk in the park.

Got arrested for public exposure.

Got let out when I'd sobered up.

Got back and did the Official GTR Nurburgring 7:29 Record trophy.

Had dinner.

Had a few more cans.
 
Came back from a four day trip to berlin
 
Went to school and sat in a desk. Then I came home. Boring, huh?
 
Went and got my ears cleaned...I can hear now!
 
Took photos in GT5, did some Like The Wind boosting/engine break in for 787B and Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Team Playstation Oreca) '05.
 
At first two posts - GT5 related...if it was real life related:
Got my sneakers cleaned which means I can't go out until they get dry. Oh boy, enough off-topicness.
 
Running the 24 hour LE Mans on B Spec, started it at 6:00 this morning, been at work since (it's now going on 5 here in sunny and warm Southern California). Hope my bobs have not blown up my X1!

Curious to see how the day/night changes in the 24 hour races. Does it coincide with real time, or do they start at a preset time in the game?
 
Got my old Race07 with GTR-Evolution bundle out the other day, absolutly love it, So today I bought the GT-Power pack, Zonda R ftw... and the STCC 2 game.

Sim Racing While PSN Is Down Ftw.
 
Curious to see how the day/night changes in the 24 hour races. Does it coincide with real time, or do they start at a preset time in the game?

Preset. Start/finish straight looks badass at night.
 
Golded S-license on 2 of my sub accounts, restarted the game on another account to keep track and get the cars i want from level tickets.... finally backed up all my saved data for the first time since launch day.
 
Clicked on SIGN IN to see if anything would happen....it IS Tuesday BTW.....COME SONY HURRY TFU.
 
Took my grandpa to his sarcoma doctor and downloaded the COD:BO map pack for XBOX360
 
Bought the C60 Hybride (sic) Judd Pesky and had fun with it for hours. Then took my wild and woolly Saleen S7 to the American Indy for tuning/grinding.

Just too much fun. Gotta get out. Well, did. But only for burgers. . .
 
Last edited:
Bought FGT and later gonna do FGT championship.:yuck:
 
Its 2:02 PM right now im listening to my mom give a report to C.A. tustin police outside on how her car was just broken into and how someone thought it would be funny to rummage around in all the compartments. we don't think any thing was stolen though.
 
Listened to few musics in GT5, listing my favorites, and took my Celica to drift around Chamonix Mini.
 
Attached the ps3 to my screen for the first time in a couple weeks to see that psn was back and I had no idea. So I went for some online races and it was fantastic. First some light shuffle action and then tight races with RUF BTR.
 
After playing for a month, I finally made it to level 30. Obviously, that unlocks the Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Challenge. I did that and all I have to say is....HOLY **** THIS THING IS FAST!!!! I've seen video of the car run, so I knew it was stupidly fast. I just didn't know just how truly fast this thing is until you saw it for myself.
 
Won the Suzuka 1000km endurance in B spec this morning/last night

Acquired a Nissan 350Z LM

Updated my favourites

Currently running Laguna 200 Mile endurance for the third time in B spec
 
A few days ago I broke my back mountain biking. And got a ct scan on it as well for a birthday present. Does that count for this topic?
 
Play online in an only BMW room at Nurburgring, best room I've ever been in.
 
Grinding, testing, tuning, taking photos of some model cars that have counterparts in GT 5, and now the day is done, while uploading pix to my images account, I'm hanging out at the pizza joint waiting to pick up 2 mediums and some wings. Surfing GTP all this time but have to run now because they are done. After dinner - more car-crazy stuff, and if I have time, more GTP!

BBL.
 
Back