Votes: 43 61.4%
  • Go to 2 player

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Play arcade

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Do up cars for the sake of it

Votes: 31 44.3%

• Total voters
call me old fashioned but when i get bored ot GT3 i play a different game.....

or go for a walk (usually down to my local fine wine and beer emporuim)

I just stop playing until I get the desire again. Like I'm doing now. I played GT3 almost everyday from the day I got it but after a few months i got tired of it and here I am. I have played GT3 for about total of 1 hour in the last 3-4 months. I just got tired of it. Right now I haven't played the PS2 for while because I'm just so freakin bored with all my games and I don't have enough money to but a new one.

I passed the legacy on to my brother so he could experience it.

Before that I did Online Racing. You could organize or get envolved with some of the online race events that still go on.

After completion:
1.] Tried drifting - i sucked at it so i quit that.
2.] Tried racing cars in the 400m test - got addicted and now i can't stop.
3.] Tried to get all licences gold - achieved that nearly a year ago and went back the other day and shaved of a lot more time in some tests.
4.] Tried out cars i never thought i'd use - quite liked it.
5.] Mastered the 1000 hp Speed 12, Audi TT, 1000 hp Supra RZ, 800 hp Corvette Z06 and lots more.
6.] Went on a Skyline buying spree - still doing it (have 34+ Skylines now-about 15 of them are R32's)

Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru
If you've got 100%, you might as well just start over again if you're bored.

This is what I did. Twice.:D

I am currently taking a break from GT3. I have played it about 5 hours in the last three weeks. I am currently playing War of Monsters and Hot Shots Golf 3. The kids are on summer vacation from school and they want a chance to play with the PS2.:lol:

Why don't some of you guys particiate in the Weekly Racing Series right here at GTP? There's ALWAYS a challenge waitng for you there...:mischievous: Besides, your driving skills will improve ALOT.

i have restarted my game three times
i can be bothered doing that again so now i ethier do up cars for no real reason
or DRIFT

Originally posted by CarbonFiber Man
Why don't some of you guys particiate in the Weekly Racing Series right here at GTP? There's ALWAYS a challenge waitng for you there...:mischievous: Besides, your driving skills will improve ALOT.
👍
When you think you have done just about everything with GT3, then it's more than time to get racing with others online. I got bored with GT3 a LONG time ago. But since I found GTP back in May, and started doing some OLR, I'm hooked once again :D

Yeah, OLR is just the thing to make GT un boring.
In fact take a couple of similar cars and see how close to identical you can get them and find out which one is best.
Like R-33 and R34 Skylines
R-32 gts vs. 240SX (they do have the same engine, after all)
S2000 Shoot-out.
Honda Civic Shoot-out.
See how weak a car you can win the pro ff races with.
See how little Zonda you can race and win with in the Italian Cup.
The list is endless.

Back