What do you think PD will show at TGS?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 579 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huurrrry up PD... I wanna see the trailer, not 4 guys racing for 20 min lol. 💡:grumpy: :nervous:

I'm not expecting a trailer at all at this point. As soon as this competition is over I'm sure the GT segment will be over. It's very close to the 20 minutes that was scheduled for GT and nothing else has happened.

Oh look, everyone's favorite car with their beloved sound :lol:

Rage mode in...

Wakisaka using the cockpit view and the boys got the driving line with the chase view. There changing the view between the two.

I'm not expecting a trailer at all at this point. As soon as this competition is over I'm sure the GT segment will be over. It's very close to the 20 minutes that was scheduled for GT and nothing else has happened.

All presentations at SONY TGS stage ended with a trailer, but at this point it will be surely the Gamescom trailer.

They drive painfully

And up comes the 3rd and final guy, to get spanked by the pro.

awwwwwww.... Yeah, i know. Why it tooks so long...... Kinda disappointing. ow... I see now who spins out. lol :) :sly: btw im scared of the Super GT driver when he wins. he suddenly jumps from the chair, and it scares the 🤬 out of me. :scared:

Wow, the Pro actually got spanked. Didn't see that coming.

Well they are short on space there for most people correct? Could be they are good ... But good on controllers. Maybe no room for a full wheel setup so they stink with it.

Whoa! The kid did it! Using a street car must have thrown Wakisaka off his game (less mechanical grip, no downforce).

To be fair, the pro's lap looked pretty clean. The challenger's lap was pretty sloppy and he went just off the track at least once.

That's why it was such a surprise. I was expected that wall contact to slow him down a lot, but it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back