• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 579 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
California
Sk8er913
An awesome new trailer - I think so. :)

A live demo of a new or improved feature (coursemaker or livery editer)- I think so.

A peak at the career mode?? - maybe?

A ridiculously awesome new trailer, new cars (Obviously), stuff about the Livery Editor and the Coursemaker, possibly some new tracks, a surprise of sorts, possibly the extent of the Aerodynamic customisation and the collaboration with Yokohama and KW.

Ittybitty Stigy: I know ;)

Last edited:
Probably a cool trailer and stuff about customization.
Oh and Sparky, you just need 1 more post till 3000 :dopey:
Edit: You must must be saving your 3000 post for something better than a "I know" ;):lol:

Last edited:
Is TGS tomorrow?

The GT6 announcements are going to take place during a 20 min window on Sunday.

As for what I think we'll see, another awesome trailer showcasing some more new cars and hopefully some more standard to premium conversions. In addition either a demo of the course maker or customization(perhaps livery editor). I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything too expansive, but I think most people will be pleased by what we see.

So basically it should be on early Sunday here in the States.

Yes, for some reason 2 AM PST (5 AM EST) pops into my head, but I don't know the actual starting time, anyone know the starting time PST?

Anyone think a demo in new multiplayer race modes is reasonable? It is 20 minutes...
1-2 minutes introduction
3-4 minutes trailer
leaves 12-16 minutes for demos... 10 minutes to create a track in course maker, 2-6 minutes for an online race on that new track?

Yes, for some reason 2 AM PST (5 AM EST) pops into my head, but I don't know the actual starting time, anyone know the starting time PST?

Yea, I'm not staying up until 5 AM. I need the sleep over the weekends. :sly:

when I created this thread, i didn't realize how many different things can be revealed in 20 minutes... :P its quite unimaginable, other than the trailers we all love, which are pretty much guaranteed. :P

A ridiculously awesome new trailer, new cars (Obviously), stuff about the Livery Editor and the Coursemaker, possibly some new tracks, a surprise of sorts, possibly the extent of the Aerodynamic customisation and the collaboration with Yokohama and KW.

Ittybitty Stigy: I know ;)
:lol::rolleyes: Stop it

It is 2:45 AM Eastern, Sunday morning I believe.

As to what i'm expecting-
Another trailer showing actual in-game footage
25 New cars(3 of which are standard-to-premium)
2 Brand new, or improved, features(whether it be the track creator or liveries... or something we don't know about)
1 New track

NOTICE: ALL OF WHAT I TYPED IS PROBABLY WRONG

Since sounds "future news" were destroyed this week...

I just hope to see a livery editor in action (or a decal editor "a la" NFS), hopefully how night racing and rain looks, show some dirt/snow action with the Audi S4, and how the track editor works (size and if we can add bridges/trees/make rivers I mean if we can actually modify it somehow).

A Plus: point to point racing and new cars.

Just that by the moment. Hope they deliver.

There is SO much we don't know yet. Will there be used cars? Will any kind of a Livery Editor be ready on Day One? How many cars will be Race Moddable? How un-Standard will the Standards be, and how universal will their functionality be? Can some of them be Race Moddable too? How many Tuners will there be, and will there be a Tuner Mod? How many racing leagues will be represented? How extensive will the online functionality be? Just what ARE these leagues and championships we can create, and how will the online tools support them? How have you taken Course Maker II to the next level? HOW BIG are those Course Maker areas again??

Jeepers, I could go on forever...

You guys might want to curb any expectations.
Yeah, whatever. Even Slip is pretty juiced, and all he did was... err... talk with Kaz... :drool:

Yeah, whatever? Okay.

Surely you must know something I don't then, right?

I'm expecting a full DTM and GT3 lineup, classic CanAm cars, Porsche, free DLC for all GT5 purchasers, engine swaps, new sound engine, Road America, Mosport, Watkins Glen, Zandvoort, original Monaco layout, livery editor...and maybe a few suprises...:sly:..or what Pepe said...:crazy::sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back