What is the next Vision Gran Turismo car? (to December 2013)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cristobal1234
  • 53 comments
  • 5,616 views

What is the next Vision Gran Turismo car? (to December 2013)

  • Alfa Romeo

    Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Alpine

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Aston Martin

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Audi

    Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Bertone

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • BMW

    Votes: 16 19.3%
  • GM Design

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infiniti

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Italdesign

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Nike

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Nissan

    Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Peugeot

    Votes: 7 8.4%
  • SRT

    Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Volkswagen

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Zagato

    Votes: 2 2.4%

  • Total voters
    83
  • Poll closed .
Messages
717
Chile
Chile
Messages
cristobal458
That will come after Mercedes Benz?

What do you think?
 
I think BMW. Mercedes is a competitor and they probably will try to top what MB put out. Plus in the Vision GT trailer, BMW actually showed a car and not just a cover.
 
I think BMW. Mercedes is a competitor and they probably will try to top what MB put out.

I voted VW for a similar reason.
But I would be happier if I didn't know what the next one was and it just appeared in the dealership.
 
Really want to see what Aston Martin and zagato is doing.
Hopefully we get something similar to the car in GTA V from one of them
Red_Aston_Martin_V12_Zagato_rr_IAA_2011.jpg

Grotti_Carbonizzare_inspirations.jpg
 
There is also Lexus doing a Vision GT car which is not on the poll.
 
Really want to see what Aston Martin and zagato is doing.
Hopefully we get something similar to the car in GTA V from one of them
Red_Aston_Martin_V12_Zagato_rr_IAA_2011.jpg

Grotti_Carbonizzare_inspirations.jpg

Was just about to say - that looks awfully like . . .

That would be sweet in GT, I love that car in GTA.
 
Was just about to say - that looks awfully like . . .

That would be sweet in GT, I love that car in GTA.
one of the best sounding cars in GTA lol.. if it were to sound anything like that in GT6 I'll be happy lol
 
There is also Lexus doing a Vision GT car which is not on the poll.



Yes, but not on the official website, so I'm not sure of their participation,

lexus appears in this video



(Google translator)
 
BMW, Alfa Romeo or Italdesign. I hope it's one of those! :)
 
Last edited:
I'm not even sure if there is a correct order for them to go by or not. Most likely it'll be based on what the public is asking for or most likely raising the brow for.

Personally I can't wait to see what both Audi and Infiniti do. Mostly because Audi might take advantage of this essentially "free car " with no budget I assume and make something epic and introduce some new innovation to driving. What that is I couldn't imagine, as they create some wicked stuff.

On the other hand, I'd like to see how well Infiniti does, as a lot of their advertisements are based against Audi. Watching them make a big flop will be honestly one of the most hilarious failures I think we'll ever see by an auto industry. It might put Japanese luxury in its own grave by making a mockery.

Then Peugeot should create a good one. I'm looking forward to something along the lines of a Clio from Ren but with a monstrosity of a V-10 engine. However, they've been on the teeter-totter of bankruptcy for a while so my expectations aren't all that good.

What makes me upset is that Maserati isn't on the list of visionaries (from my faint memory). I would love to see something similar to an Alfa 8C mixed with a Aston Vanquish. That would just be the supreme leader of sexy..


But other than that, there really is no way to predict this other than saying I'm more right than you because logic.
 


Yes, but not on the official website, so I'm not sure of their participation,

lexus appears in this video



(Google translator)

That page need a update
List of participating companies to Vision Gran Turimo. (As of 20 August 2013)
 
I'm saying BMW and voted as such but if it was Nissan, it would come as no shock.
 
Well is it possible that the cars will be revealed in the order in which they apear in the video? If so alfa is next! I mean the merc was first on the vid and in the game so...
 
It would be awesome if they would bring back the Dodge Concept Car a.k.a. "Copperhead". it was a SRT creation.
 
I voted VW since they already kinda-sorta revealed their VGT: called the Vision GTI.
 
I voted VW since they already kinda-sorta revealed their VGT: called the Vision GTI.

Although there is no direct correlation between this "vision" concept and the the vision project, my best guess is that this is meant for something else other than the vision based on a few of my opinions.
This past week was the LAAuto Show, A LOT of new concepts were released as well as production cars. Which means that a lot of people got to see some of the new Merc. Clearly everyone now knows that car is only for GT, which i thought would raise the brow of some journalists to look into what the heck this Vision project for this game is called.

Sadly, not much by independent sources has taken way into looking up and snooping around. I have the slightest smile when some of them realize when Vision meets design, and they had no idea about mixing the two, that it was the actual car for GT until Merc said so.

I dunno if you guys could really read that as well as it is in my head, but the basic summary was that no one is really taking notice into putting much effort into snooping around and finding stuff out..

"...Golf ‘Design Vision’ GTI concept. Silly name aside, I get the feeling they were just grabbing advertising words out of a hat..."

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/2013-la-auto-show-volkswagen-vision-gti-concept/#ixzz2lNZqAT51
Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

that was just one article of an independent source who knows more of what he's talking about than i do. But we can always speculate. If you want to read more there is the link

Bischoff: "My team was asked to provide a spectacular glimpse at the future of the GTI."
A small quote from caranddriver, which I did further research in based on this sentence.

So apparently in the Austrian province of Carinthia, there is some GTI owners club meeting where they all convene and its basically a car show to say the least. ([url]http://www.woertherseetreffen.at/[/URL]) My assumption now is that this car is for the event only, but that doesnt mean we wont see it in game if PD takes an eye to it. I do think however that it is not going to be the vision car we receive..
 
BMW. I have a feeling that it's so close to ready. They've already shown a fairly detailed sketch in the trailer...

I also agree with those who mentioned the Merc & BMW rivalry :sly:
 
I'm still laughing at Nike being on the Vision Gran turismo list.
How long have you been playing? Nike had a car in the game back in the day and it was fast although, I will admit confusing to have in the garage. :confused:
 
What's the point of this exactly?
 
How long have you been playing? Nike had a car in the game back in the day and it was fast although, I will admit confusing to have in the garage. :confused:

Well I started to get into cars in 2006. I remember playing GT1 and 2 then but I didnt know what any of the cars were.. i just liked how cool they looked lol.
never played GT3 and 4 because I had a original xbox and no PS2, so I guess you could say GT5 was the first that I thoroughly played with understanding ;)
 
Back