What is the next Vision Gran Turismo car? (to December 2013)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cristobal1234
  • 53 comments
  • 5,616 views

What is the next Vision Gran Turismo car? (to December 2013)

  • Alfa Romeo

    Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Alpine

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Aston Martin

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Audi

    Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Bertone

    Votes: 3 3.6%
  • BMW

    Votes: 16 19.3%
  • GM Design

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infiniti

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Italdesign

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Nike

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Nissan

    Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Peugeot

    Votes: 7 8.4%
  • SRT

    Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Volkswagen

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Zagato

    Votes: 2 2.4%

  • Total voters
    83
  • Poll closed .
Well I started to get into cars in 2006. I remember playing GT1 and 2 then but I didnt know what any of the cars were.. i just liked how cool they looked lol.
never played GT3 and 4 because I had a original xbox and no PS2, so I guess you could say GT5 was the first that I thoroughly played with understanding ;)
Get ready for a treat. :cheers:
 
That ford looks very intriguing. With those beefy tires in the back. I can't wait!
 
At this point I'm thinking they will all be added to the game in one update and that the Merc was just a preview to get people interested.
...If not, this is going to take a while. :boggled:
 
At this point I'm thinking they will all be added to the game in one update and that the Merc was just a preview to get people interested.
...If not, this is going to take a while. :boggled:
Hopefully we get the next car at least by the end of this month. Taking a while.
 
Is it me or do they seriously need to speed up these Vision GT launches? At this rate they won't all be released until about 2017.
 
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...ssover-with-viziv-2-geneva-motor-show-concept
Subaru VGT?
GT6:
i1kNGOaL1pFanuB.jpg


Subaru Concept at Geneva:
subaru-viziv-2-concept-2014-geneva-motor-show_100457627_l.jpg
 
Honestly - I kinda doubt it. Yes, the lights are similar, but there doesn't seem to be that edge-y light panel in the front bumper of that Geneva concept.

The Subaru VGT doesn't really look like it's an SUV too :p
Actually, the car in the first two pics doesn't look like the same car as the SUV in my opinion. It seems lower, like the VGT. :odd:
Also the drawing isn't necessarily an exact replica of the car. It just gives people an idea of where the design is headed. Good find :@:ProjectWHat
 
Will the Alfa romeo on top gear be the vgt car??? I doubt it lol
 
Will the Alfa romeo on top gear be the vgt car??? I doubt it lol
Yeah especially when it's a normal production car :lol:
I assume you're talking about that recent boat/Alfa 4C race?
 
Yeah especially when it's a normal production car :lol:
I assume you're talking about that recent boat/Alfa 4C race?

No, the top gear that was on this evening had a very unique Alfa designed by touring, if I remember correctly.
 
No, the top gear that was on this evening had a very unique Alfa designed by touring, if I remember correctly.

Oh, disregard my post then. It was the Alfa Romeo Disco Volante, right? I've yet to see this episode, hence my mistake :) Completely forgot it's Sunday, too.
 
Yeah, it is, I used to always forget top gear but have yet to miss one this series. Quite a good episode it was and looks ever so slightly like the images of the Alfa in vgt IIRC.
 
Back