What is the one thing PD could add that no matter what else was added, you'd never come back to GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 41 comments
  • 2,117 views

Jahgee

(Banned)
Messages
16,280
United States
New York
Messages
Jahgee1124
For me, it would be a car given to everyone that wrecks every other car so much at such a low PP that no other car would ever be seen online.
 
Another Skyline...
 
A track with Fartza signage!!!
 
An "I hate the LCC Rocket" banner.
 
More Red Bull cars :)
Please, the new X2014 junior can easily be trounced by a car around 600PP. Bring the Jr. on Nurburgring, and someone will definitely beat it with a DTM or GT300 class car. It's nowhere near as game-breaking as the regular X2010/X2011.
 
Tyre pressure adjustment

Hey?????? How come? I reckon it would be great if they brought in a lot more settings adjustments like this. Tire pressure adjustment is used all the time in real life racing, even at a club racing level.

I'd never return if they moved away from realism towards an arcade feel. Like big bonus points numbers flying through the air every time you take a corner correctly or pass a car. Hate this in some of the newer 1st person shooters like Battlefield. It's not like a soldier sees numbers shooting through the air whenever he hits a target. Crappy, 'appeals to the kiddies' stuff.
 
Please, the new X2014 junior can easily be trounced by a car around 600PP. Bring the Jr. on Nurburgring, and someone will definitely beat it with a DTM or GT300 class car. It's nowhere near as game-breaking as the regular X2010/X2011.

Nowhere in my post the word Junior was mentioned, I believe...
 
It's a good question, yet I don't think I could answer it. I think I'd probably always come back. I only play 3 games on PS3. Socom Confrontation, GT5, and GT6. SC servers shut down in January and GT 6 replaced GT5 for me. So you see, if I don't come back to it, my PS3 would be an oversized paperweight.
 
making drifting nessacery for progression in the game.

Or getting points for agressive driving (like Shift)
 
Rewind feature.
 
I currently don't see myself buying at least the next GT. Probably won't buy anymore cause I don't see the GT economy changing. The low payouts I think are something imbedded in their thinking for PD. For Sony it's become another revenue stream with microtrans. By the time I get through career mode I should have earned $250-$300 million. That gives me about 300-400 cars and enough to tune most of 'em. Then by playing seasons and racing online, I should be pulling down 6 figures each race. The current payout structure should be x5 or x10 not x2 (if you log on 5 consecutive days.) I don't have time PD for the boring grind just to buy an exotic car. The game is about exotic cars and you're making me do mindless, boring grinding to get 'em. I can find better stuff to do with my time.
 
Bikes.
 
MLP

Also, shouldn't we be having the opposite thread to this?
 
Jay leno's VGT.....
or benz patent motor wagen.
 
... another money glitch ...
 
Edit: probably a little confused about the topic. Nevermind.
 
Last edited:
... action-loaded sceneries, like

Godzilla taking Tokyo whilst racing on Tokyo R246,
avalanches on Eiger Nordwand rallys or
French fries on Spa-Francorchamps

...
 
1 -More annoying karts
2 -Rewind button
3 -Evolving tracks with short cuts

Actually forget point 1 but if point 2 & 3 were ever implemented then that would be it for me
 
Last edited:
Back