What's your favorite song from a Gran Turismo game?

I don't like any of the songs. Always run my own playlist.
 
My Favourite Game by the Cardigans and Dogg's Turismo 3 by Snoop Dogg :D
 
Whats the starting song from GT4?
 
The tune at the end of a championship with the gold piston trophy in front of the PD flag.
 
This from GT3.
This from GT2 (dont mind the vid, just listen)
And this from the recent installment.

GT's always had great music. <3
 
OK, let me see my 5 starred GT5 music on my playlist..
here we go

The Motorious Zone
Don't Kick Yourself
Moon Over The Castle
Light Velocity ver II
Casino Drive
Mirage
The Entertainer
Flatout
Second Driver
REMINISCENCE
Holiday
Obrogado!Obrigado!
Constructor's Blues
After The Rain
In Transit
Smoker's Lamnet
The Power of GT
An Old Bassman
Be at Home
 
Whats the starting song from GT4?

If you're referring to the songs in the opening credits:
PAL-Moon Over The Castle (Orchestra Version) and Kasabian-Reason is Treason
NTSC (North America)-Moon Over The Castle (Orchestra Version) and Van Halen-Panama
NTSC-J (Japan)-Moon Over The Castle (Orchestra Version) and Moon Over The Castle (GT4 Version) :)
 
GT3, I believe it had Turbo Lover from Judas Priest.
GT4, Freewheel Burning, Judas Priest

As you may have noticed, I'm a Priest fan
 


Grabs coat and runs!
 
For me it's a toss up between these....

Raekwon - Determination(also known as Black Harrison)


Daiki Kasho-Jonathan Underdown - SURV1V3


London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix)
 
If you're referring to the songs in the opening credits:
PAL-Moon Over The Castle (Orchestra Version) and Kasabian-Reason is Treason
NTSC (North America)-Moon Over The Castle (Orchestra Version) and Van Halen-Panama
NTSC-J (Japan)-Moon Over The Castle (Orchestra Version) and Moon Over The Castle (GT4 Version) :)
Thanks.
 
I find that all of the intro songs used make the hair's on the back of my neck stand up - those first impressions from the new offering!

When racing though, the songs in the game don't usually hit my liking head on (can't please everyone!). I do remember a hidden gem on GT4 though, James Brown - (Call me) Super Bad 👍
 



I loved this song in GT4. Flying down the Mulsanne while this played... it just worked.
 
Panama by van halen from GT4, are you gonna go my way by lenny kravitz from GT3, and the hot rod honeymoon song from GT4. That beginning riff was catchy :)
 
anyone ever heard "Like The Wind" from the 1st Gran Turismo? I liked it much..
 
Since I've loaded my own, I would have to say Hells Bells by ACDC
 
My Favourite Game: Easily my favourite!
 
I don't know the name of it but it plays during menu screens sounds like kids singing.
 
I don't like GT5's music much. I nail my headphones to my ears ant listen to my own music selections.
 
Back