Which car you're in love with right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tw1sted
  • 145 comments
  • 8,094 views
Messages
223
Portugal
Ponte 25 de abril
Messages
tw1sted1989
So, one year later I've been changing my loved ones. First was the 458 Italia, later was the aston db7 vantage, and now are a large collection of NSX-LM Road Cars and NSX Type R.
What about you?
 
The premium Nissan March. Always loved it.
 
As of late, any Jaguars. I've suddenly fallen in love with them. Even been looking on cars.com to find me a future Jaguar XKR for when I turn 16. My favorite would have to be the E-Type. Just so classic! Other cars I used to enjoy

-Lamborghini Miura
-Ford GT (still love these too)
-Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept
-Mustang SVT Cobra R
-Shelby 1 Series
 
I usually practicing for championship. But when not using championship car, recently I'm in love with Ferrari 330, use it online against superGT and other race cars. It was beaten bu the troll car 2J, but still, it was fun car to throw around deepforest and trial mountain.
 
The McLaren MP4-12C for me. I prefer and I'm used to its handling compared to all the other supercars in the game that now I barely pick any other cars in its class.
 
The Chaparrel 2J, or at least my Bob does.
 
Opel Speedster. The NA one, not the Speedster Turbo. I run it for 450PP racing, preferably on SS tires but it's competitive on RS tires if it has to. I tuned it and tested it on Trial Mountain which I use as my leaderboard for 450PP/SS cars. It was faster than any S2000 (even the R1), the RX-8 or any Roadster/Miata but for some reason I never ran it online. Gave it another try and forgot why I was so averse to driving it online.
 
Any BMW or Viper.

Recently I've found the RX8 to be a very adictive car to drive (if you put the supercharger on it), and the Lotus Esprit also puts a big smile on my face.

I don't know, in my case a Toyota Vits RS will make me feel the same excitement than a Bugatti Veyron; a Honda Civic than a ´70 Challenger R/T; a DMC Delorean than the Tank Car.

I guess I'm in love with all of them.
 
Alfa 147+Nurburgring=Awesome.
 
Ferrari F2007
I'm re-in love with the R35 GTR
Subaru WRX STI
 
the tuned 370z from the tta. something so cool about the way that car makes you want to perfect it more and more and no corner are ever the same
 
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 and Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98...Both FF which is atypical for me but they're truly a blast to push hard for what they are and they're both absolutely gorgeous in red.
 
The Nissian GT-R Spec V `09. always been a huge fan of this car.
 
The Victoria Secret's Angels. :D but to answer the question the Lotus Esprit
 
Alfa TZ2

autodromonazionalemonzaqr.jpg
 
The 1988 Fiero GT I just heard F4 got... Too bad PD hasn't realized that we have a lot of cool cars in the states that would have been better then 100 Miatas and what have you...
 
The 1988 Fiero GT I just heard F4 got... Too bad PD hasn't realized that we have a lot of cool cars in the states that would have been better then 100 Miatas and what have you...

I think anyone on this forum would take a Miata then a Fiero. :lol: Plus this is about GT5, not Forza. ;)

For me, I'd choose the Stratos. Lovely little car. Plus got a new one from the OCD.
 
A stock standard Toyota bB a.k.a. The Robber Van. So much fun to hoon around in with my friends using the same car.
 
ford gt ( Included the race and the road cars models ) It is a so fun-to-drive car
 
Back