Which car you're in love with right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tw1sted
  • 145 comments
  • 8,094 views
I haven't driven it but recently gave one of my Bobs the Buick Special and I just love watching it go around the track. Dunno why.
 
BMW 135i coupe 07'

Great car. I also like the '06 S2000 and AMG SLS with SH or CS tires. SLS is joy to drive with good balance and good linear power delivery.
 
There are a ton of cars I have that I love, but one I (finally!) found yesterday is the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car. It is as perfect as the original GT1 FTO LM - there's literally next to no flaws with it at all. Well...apart from finding it, anyway.
 
I would have to say Caterham 7 (although the fireblade is prob one of the worst examples of a 7 - far to peaky for having a bike engine)... Still great fun to drive though.

Would love to see the R500 in game
 
Do I really need to say mine .... :dopey:
 
Toyota MR Spyder (6MT) '02 and the Ruf 3400 both full stock...
 
I love to drive my stock TZ. I don't like that wheels that you got:P

That one in the foreground's mine. I only did it because there were other stock ones racing and I wanted to be different without painting it.
 
I really love my Mitsubishi 3000GT I got just about every model 7 different variation to be exact
 
Honda S800 RSC Race Car. Enough said... :cool:
 
458 itilia anyone have a drag tune or some advice
 
I'm in love with my rm lotus elise. Love it. Handles well. Have it slammed. Also love the C63 love getting it sideways
 
Amuse Super Legerra and Amuse S2000 premium one.

Having some fun recently in those.
 
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
 
Arta Garaya '08 @ 550pp in arcade mode, tyre wear and damage on.
 
I've recently been obsessed with my Ford Focus ST '06 and my Aston Martin Vanquish '04. They're both amazing cars. 👍
 
I'm currently loving the Lexus ISF-RM and the Pagani Zonda R :D

With the right setup they bring pure satisfaction to me :D
 
Yesterday I bought Ford rs200 from ucd.Just changed the oil then took it Nurburgring.What a blast!!!!

I am no drifter but playfullness of the car just made me go sideways.Had a big smile on my face!
 
Lancia Stratos in Sublime-tricky but so rewarding when you finally "get it".

Toyota Weddsport Celica and Toyota SuperAutobacs MRS- so much grip, Celica is extremely neutral, MRS more fun. Can O'Bees engine note!
 
I decided to get back in the Zonda R for a bit of a challenge. After a set-up overhaul, I'm amazed by this car. I can run tidy hot laps all day on sport tyres with no TCS/ABS. Epic speed, perfect poise. <3
 
Back