Which car you're in love with right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tw1sted
  • 145 comments
  • 8,094 views
I'm really liking my fully tuned Lotus Evora. It's matte Purple with yellow rims, and on Racing tyres (soft or hard) it's just great. I've got a nice setup that has balanced it out a bit (had to add ballast) and it's now a fairly neutral car with slight power understeer, which is fine for me.

Runs well online, have beat a few 'better' cars with it...
 
'69 Z/28 RM Camaro.
 
I think anyone on this forum would take a Miata then a Fiero. :lol: Plus this is about GT5, not Forza. ;)

I'd take the Fiero over a Miata, because my mom had one and I hate foreign cars.
 
GT5 made me <3 the Enzo.

Uxi_enzoFrontSkid.jpg
 
Uxi
GT5 made me <3 the Enzo.

Uxi_enzoFrontSkid.jpg

No ABS on that thing, huh?

Anyway, apart from not having a good engine sound sample, I have to agree it's the best looking super car in the game. And it can be deadly with a good set of Sport Soft tyres and some weight reduction.

This car makes you feel special.
 
I'm liking the speed 12. Someone asked me to make a tune for one to use at all tracks and it turned out great. I only used it for drifting before since its really good there, but having it really good for racing too makes it extra special.
 
shmogt
I'm liking the speed 12. Someone asked me to make a tune for one to use at all tracks and it turned out great. I only used it for drifting before since its really good there, but having it really good for racing too makes it extra special.

Theres nothing else like it!
(I'm the "someone")
 
No ABS on that thing, huh?

Anyway, apart from not having a good engine sound sample, I have to agree it's the best looking super car in the game. And it can be deadly with a good set of Sport Soft tyres and some weight reduction.

This car makes you feel special.

I like how it needed to be dialed in and I spent many races which could have been grinding as tuning instead.

I wasn't all that fond of it before GT5 but since then I've come to really appreciate it.

I really hope Ferrari and the F70 does justice to the Enzo instead of going to a hybrid or some other such. A mix of that iconic F1 nose (also visible in the F50) along with lessons learned from the Italia and more active aerodynamics and a big V12.
 
Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 (W211) in stock condition.
 
Toyota GT-One

Doing the Le Mans enduro with it, and it is way better than the Peugeot 908 I used for the previous 24 hour enduro. It's surprisingly more fuel efficient and tire friendly than the 908.

It's a catastrophe that this car isn't premium, but better have it in the game as a standard than not at all I suppose.
 
Uxi
I like how it needed to be dialed in and I spent many races which could have been grinding as tuning instead.

I wasn't all that fond of it before GT5 but since then I've come to really appreciate it.

I really hope Ferrari and the F70 does justice to the Enzo instead of going to a hybrid or some other such. A mix of that iconic F1 nose (also visible in the F50) along with lessons learned from the Italia and more active aerodynamics and a big V12.

Ferrari will probably go hybrid if it's viable for the F70. Aren't the anniversary cars usually the most technically advanced cars for Ferrari? And if I remember correctly from a Road and Track issue, Ferrari are going to ditch the V12 and go to the V8 turbo route. Supposedly it produces less Carbon than the V12.
 
sumbrownkid
Ferrari will probably go hybrid if it's viable for the F70. Aren't the anniversary cars usually the most technically advanced cars for Ferrari? And if I remember correctly from a Road and Track issue, Ferrari are going to ditch the V12 and go to the V8 turbo route. Supposedly it produces less Carbon than the V12.

There seems to be about a dozen concepts going around on the F70, about 4-6 look less insane than the Mazda Furai....
 
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 - fully tuned and used in 400 - 450PP races.
 
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 - fully tuned and used in 400 - 450PP races.

That's a really fun car to use on dirt and snow... really oversteery but not quite fast enough to cause you any harm doing so!
 
Im in love with my stock BMW Z4M Coupe. The car just is superb and really nothing better than a Straight 6 powered BMW.
 
Mazda Roadster TC, it's a blast online.
 
white lamborghini LP670 with a white spoiler, black carbon hood and a modified bumper.
 
Day one, 458 Italia. Now, 458 Italia. Favorite car in the world.
 
I want to trade my lambo for a drag tuned car please help me find1
 
cally-dave
I'm currently loving the Lexus ISF-RM and the Pagani Zonda R :D

With the right setup they bring pure satisfaction to me :D

I was(or tried) In a competiton with ISF-RM's, and i know what you mean. Perfect car for Championship events.
 
Mercedes c63. The car is a menace. It has so much power for its pp. At 600pp it has almost 800hp. It is super crazy to drive too and looks amazing. There's a new c63 black series in real life that is all yellow with black trim and I made mine look just like it. It's like a modern day muscle car.
 
Mini. This is actually quite a long love affair, going way back to GT2. I do miss the MK1's and 1.3i's though...

Nearer the other end of the spectrum, Ford. Specifically the MKIV & Spec II TC which are both quite lovable.
 
Last edited:
I love the Mazda Roadster Touring Car. This thing is a blast to drive and look beautifull. However she is only just a misstress. My true love is the TVR Cerberra in mustard yellow.

We met in GT2 and we spend our happiest days on Midfield Raceway, where we perfected our relationship. It took some work and effort, but my god did it pay off. We were in driving heaven.
 
Mazda RX-7 TV from the DLC. Ran my first endurance race with it today. Handles pretty good. Needs a few small tweaks though.
 
The RM'd Cerbera from GT2 (I think it was 2) was my favourite car. Used to race my mate's RM'd RX7 and were only tenths apart!
 
Shame the Cerbera in GT5 is so slow by comparison.
 
Back