Which car you're in love with right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tw1sted
  • 145 comments
  • 8,094 views
The takata dome nsx , with custom setup
 
1969 Chevy Camaro Z/28 RM

With every upgrade and a custom tune I haven't lost a race yet...
 
I have not fallen out of love with a few cars since the beginning months of GT5. They are:

Zonda F
Amuse 380Z Superleggera
Nismo 350Z Z-Tune
M3 CSL
Merc 190 Evolution
Viper ACR & GTS
GTR
RUF CTR2
RUF yello bird
 
Snakebitten
I have not fallen out of love with a few cars since the beginning months of GT5. They are:

Zonda F
Amuse 380Z Superleggera
Nismo 350Z Z-Tune
M3 CSL
Merc 190 Evolution
Viper ACR & GTS
GTR
RUF CTR2
RUF yello bird

You mean Zonda R...
 
Well, Murcielago SV is an animal to drive on wheel, it's so satisfying and 458 Italia is a joy to say the least.
 
Ferrari 458 Italia and lately the RUF 3600S
 
Giulia Race car, Ferrari 599, Integra Race car mod
 
McLaren F1 In Gold Poly. Love that car. it has brilliant handling, its light and its better (tested) then the McLaren MP4-12C
 
Last edited:
Subaru Impreza WRX STI.
Always loved those cars but never seemed to drive it in the game, did the 300km of Grand Valley in it and it was so much fun!
 
Sometimes I find myself doing 200km+ around the 'ring with one of my NSX Type R stock or the my stock jag xj13. that is one of the best things in the game, that's for sure
 
STI 04. its a real suprise how fast this is around the ring. Faster than the 2010 by a clear 10 sec.

McLaren SLR. pure joy.

SLS. silver chrome. Silver arrow. I love this car.

I always leave cars stock and sh tires. If you fiddle with them they loose their flavour.
 
Camaroyenko
I'd take the Fiero over a Miata, because my mom had one and I hate foreign cars.

You must have a very small garage if you only buy american in GT5....
 
BMW M3 GTR '03 (I think it's called). The road car. You can just totally wring its' neck, sling it sideways, whatever. Great for playing Chase The R8 at the Nordschleife (Schwarzwald B, my current obsession).
 
I love a lot of the cars in the game...its hard to choose for overall. But, currently Ive been showing my Black/Black R34 TC a lot of attention. I have a tight suspension setup, 10/90 tq split, and nearing 800hp on SS or RH. I love how they dressed it up too. Nicely done I say. Most hate the Skylines now because PD has over done them, but they are great cars. They have been my as* kickers since GT1 and this r34 TC is the best so far.

Other Favorites:
458 duh
CRZ / CRZ TC
ZR1
R30
Civics ('79 3dr fav)
 
My bmw 1 coupe with more than 500 horsepower,crazy and more powerful than the stock M3'07
 
I have a couple cars which I love driving:
F40
Subaru Legacy wagon
Fiat Barchetta
Mclaren F1 LM (my own tune)
 
F2007 & F2010... we need more Seasonal for them though "Santa Kaz"! :)
 
Theres a lot of cars i like, and i prefer them stock, lately i ran the F430s on the ring and they are a lot of fun!
A lot of them are the typical cars like the SLS, NSX etc...

A car i dont see much that i like is the Nisasn Sylvia 240RS '83, on the ring its a blast!
 
Im in love with the SLS AMG, the 787B and the Mazda RX-7 TC.
 
I have a few cars that I have a real soft spot for:

/ Nissan GT-R Autech Motul
/ Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
/ Ferrari 458 Italia
/ Lexus LF-A
/ Jaguar XJ13.
 
I just discovered another one.

The Corvette C5 Z06 with the blue paint and silver stripes. What a car! With roughly 410hp it can put a great fight against a 500+hp GTR R35 in the PD cup, and defeat it!

That car handles beautifuly with only sport softs and a level 1 weight reduction. Super neutral with only oversteering when you want it to oversteer. Plus the stock exhaust sounds lovely.

Love it!
 
HuskyGT
I just discovered another one.

The Corvette C5 Z06 with the blue paint and silver stripes. What a car! With roughly 410hp it can put a great fight against a 500+hp GTR R35 in the PD cup, and defeat it!

That car handles beautifuly with only sport softs and a level 1 weight reduction. Super neutral with only oversteering when you want it to oversteer. Plus the stock exhaust sounds lovely.

Love it!

I'm guessing your talking about the premium one where you can choose that special paint option. Do you know if those stripes will stay if you paint it?
 
I'm guessing your talking about the premium one where you can choose that special paint option. Do you know if those stripes will stay if you paint it?

Yes, that one! I bought it because that paint job resembles the Corvette C4 GS.

About the paint job, my guess would be that the stripes do dissapear, since the only cars that I know they keep the stripes are cars that have them in all their paint jobs, like the Shelby Series One. I'll have to try.
 
Ive grown quite attached to the Gullwing used for the AMG Mercedes Special Event. I spent a full day trying to get all gold and even though I went through all the emotions such as happiness, sadness, rage and madness it all ended with a sense of accomplishment after golding the challenges, only to be followed by depression after finding out I dont even win the car I spent so much time with on the Nurbergring.
 
One car I always drive when I have the chance is 155 alfa DTM car. 50/50 weight balance, 4wd, light weight, and DAT ENGINE. So easy to tune too.
 
Back