Which car you're in love with right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tw1sted
  • 145 comments
  • 8,094 views
At the moment I'm loving my '02 Citroen C3. It's all tuned and a quick little car with 285 hp :D and sub 1:20.xxx lap times in Rome Circuit easy.
 
GT-R34 VSpec II Nur:
 
Lexus LFA for it's harmonic sound! Rev that thing up slowly through the rev range and listen to that baby howl!

I think I just had a crisis thinking about it :D
 
My Ferrari F430 Scud! :drool:

I have made it like some of the GT1+GT3 cars.

Carbon Bonnet
Big Spolier

It is just the best imo 👍
 
Really? :odd: The suspension is good on one of those? I'd imagine no matter what it'll still tilt in a funny way. :dopey: I'm going to have to check it out now!
 
Shiuchi Shigeno's AE86 with the black hood and special rims. it's standard and i love it!
 
masterrawad
Shiuchi Shigeno's AE86 with the black hood and special rims. it's standard and i love it!

This
 
Had a pleasant surprise with the '05 Impreza, kept the first one bone stock because I absolutely loved it. Then bought another one and RM'ed it (first time I RM a car in GT5 and I've had the game since day one :o) Great car. And this is coming from a BMW enthusiast so believe me, it is a good car! :D
 
Honda NSX Type R '02

cally-dave
Lexus LFA for it's harmonic sound! Rev that thing up slowly through the rev range and listen to that baby howl!

I think I just had a crisis thinking about it :D

+1,000,000

This car revving, especially from 0-6,000RPM is amazing! I look forward to downshifting every time in this car! lol
 
I am loving the FGT as well as the Amuse Carbon R.
 
I love driving the rx7tc. But really, none of the cars I really love are on the game, just the m3.
 
F40 always loved it painted it white and it looks so clean
 
The premium Jaguar XKR. Oh man, the sexiest car ever! Tis car has the sexiest butt of them all. And what a sound you get when you playing around at TGTT, driving on chase cam with the stock exhaust. Best V8 in the game.

picture.php


This car was meant for photo travel.
 
Last edited:
This man knows what he is talking about !!! 👍

notes to self for tonight.

my contribution is the Nissan GT-R 35TC at 700pp. I see mud fly by the hud when I tear through the Nür with it. (5:51) Not sure if it's mud, or bug splats, or chunks of racing soft tire, but something is clearly visible at the 1:35 is mark (westmost series sharp right corner just prior 2nd time split)

at 505pp, the Elise 111R gives the NSX-R a run for its money. Then a Honda S2000 came along and wiped us both clean in 6:43s
 
Last edited:
I have an open relationship with my 5 R32s :D
 
I like the academy GT-R version from the last seasonal the best
 
Mercedes CLK Touring Car.

There's another Mercedes I scored from the SE/LE set I bought, we some tweaks to that bad boy Nurburgring is hella fun.

And the Dodge Vipers - all of em. Still looking for my Team Oreca one.
 
Shelby GT350R '65. Sheer pleasure to push round corners with a nice predictable back end that does what you want it to.
London_8.jpg
 
Back