Words I Hate

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 1,242 comments
Die+with+a+T.gif

Moist.

Or anything masking swearing. If you're going to swear, swear.

Are you a feminist? Feminists usually hate the word moist.

As for swearing, what about the N word? Isn't masking it just the same as saying it anyway? Not that it should be said at all.

Are you a feminist? Feminists usually hate the word moist.

As for swearing, what about the N word? Isn't masking it just the same as saying it anyway? Not that it should be said at all.
Nope. It just doesn't sound right. I'm fine with damp, wet and things like that. But moist just sounds wrong.

Not a word but a phrase - "here today", which is annoyingly overused by NASCAR commentators. Just one or the other would suffice, but clumsily saying both each time gets tiresome.

"Tactical"

Not the word itself, but the way it's become a marketing term devoid of real meaning.

Oh, me mother...

I don't even write "wanna" anymore. I use it as shorthand from time to time for "want to", but it's just easier to write "want to".

Oh, me mother...

I don't even write "wanna" anymore. I use it as shorthand from time to time for "want to", but it's just easier to write "want to".

Yeah I hate the word with all my heart. Every time someone says it, especially guys, they're just so lackluster about it.
what a ****y word.

Yeah I hate the word with all my heart. Every time someone says it, especially guys, they're just so lackluster about it.
what a ****y word.
Your avatar captures your feelings perfectly. I just noticed that. :lol:

"Triggered"

Yet more unimagitive vocabulary used to insult people. Constantly seeing posts on social media like "I can't wait for this article to get (insert some sort of group) triggered!"

Edit: Are phrases allowed here? Got some I'd like to rant about...

Last edited:
Yet more unimagitive vocabulary used to insult people. Constantly seeing posts on social media like "I can't wait for this article to get (insert some sort of group) triggered!"

You're triggered by the word "triggered"? How amusing.

I wouldn't say it's used to insult people, more of a way to describe a reaction of somebody who has been offended (or is stupid as the video below shows).

You're triggered by the word "triggered"? How amusing.

I wouldn't say it's used to insult people, more of a way to describe a reaction of somebody who has been offended (or is stupid as the video below shows).

I'm just tired of seeing it used over and over.... At least say something different or clever instead of the one word. Like I said before with "snowflake," it's just a lazy word people are using on social media. Only so many times something can be amusing before it's become dull.

And yes, I probably meant it to be something that was a reaction more than an insult.

Back