World Event - 650pp Fuji - Ferrari F40 / R Tires Only :00 & :30

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,068 comments
Seriously, what is the racing like at the minute, plenty of members? I am thinking of joing the XX:24, Only four and a half hours to work tomorrow. :)

@ GTP_TIEQUINN :lol::lol: Please tell me that you are as rubbish as me in this event and that you aren't just toying with me.đź‘Ť

EDIT: I'm going back to Suzuka 750 :P:tup:

Not the best overtaking spot ever Timo :rolleyes: I know I wouldn't be so bold đź‘Ž Thats twice in 2 races you have squeezed past me without even a thought of were you will put me .. do it again and I play back the same way ;)

Good race all anyway :cheers:

Mr P - sorry was contact on the spoon (and in other places). thats because I remember you being a lot faster and did not expect to get closer to you on these corners:)

Sorry Mr P... got too eager here... I apologize! ...I need to learn how to be more cool.. I've been said that before. I will, I promise.

@Cashwars - No Worries, Mate!!!!

Thanks for the great idea CWR (was it you?) đź‘Ť, I've updated my stats to my sig.. :)

edit: addicted? ..naah.

Yes, while I'm eating.. I steer with my nose.

edit: :) ..as the loading screen goes, I mark if I'm the host and after the race I mark the finish.. đź‘Ť ..it's fun too!! Something to do while the bar grows.. :)

May I make a suggestion?

How about staying in the back of the field at race starts to avoid 1st turn mayhem. Ill be doing that from now on.

If anyone wants some clean racing Ill be on the back of the field!
:D

It's been terrible tonight, check out my world event stats in my sig.

Some contact doesn't seem so harmful but it sounds like they've just knocked down a brick wall and they send you flying 100 yards unreal

........Good, that makes my choice easy now, I'm getting the DFGT instead of the G25 because of price. I heard the DFGT pedals were identical to that of DFP, but if they were revised and fixed then I've made my decision.....

While the DFGT pedal box casing and the pedals are identical to the DFP, the critical potentiometer and more importantly how its being mounted has been substantially improved in the DFGT. The attached photo is part of my yet to be published review for Logitech, which clearly shows the internals of both pedal box.

rocketpunchautoblogdfgtkt2.png

Had some good races with some of you. Good times.
:)

Had an awesome race with a japanese fellow. The gap between us was 0.5 all 3 laps. amazing.

Please polyphony, I need to be able to watch replays from online races!!!!

I remember you from an earlier race Niks, you were awesome, I'm "friending" you when I'm done here. Had a really cool race earlier and got this dodgy looking shot from the results but you get the gist...

dsc00283copydo6.jpg

Awesome stuff gang đź‘Ť

I remember you from an earlier race Niks, you were awesome, I'm "friending" you when I'm done here. Had a really cool race earlier and got this dodgy looking shot from the results but you get the gist...

dsc00283copydo6.jpg

Awesome stuff gang đź‘Ť

Not one of my better races.:) Brain fart:ouch:

I have switched to the F430 for a while so If you see me I am taking it easy (just want to get consistant with it first)

Back