Worst car in gt1

• Thread starter gordon gt
  • 185 comments
Worst car, Corvette stingray. Even standard it oversteers like crazy. FUn to mod to the max and do donuts tho

Do you have gameshark? And, the Corvette is actually fun to drive on its own, but I have to agree with you on the drifting part.

There was a video somewhere...

Worst car, Corvette stingray. Even standard it oversteers like crazy. FUn to mod to the max and do donuts tho

It's not the worst car unless you can't handle it. :yuck: BTW, do you use full-analog or buttons for gas/brakes?

But i'll agree, it does oversteer like crazy in GT1. :scared: Funny thing is, as you go from GT2 to 3 to 4, it oversteers less in every game!! :lol: By the time we're in GT4, C4 Vettes understeer so much, it's annoying and you start wishing for more oversteer!!!!

I don't like the GTO LM Edition. Alot of power, 7 speed transmission, top end speed wasn't to my liking, I didn't like the handling either. Nowhere near the likes of the RX7 LM Edition or the Castrol Supra GT.

Funny thing is, i never drove a Mitsu GTO till GT2 (where it's called a 3000GT cuz Pontiac was about to sue Mitsubishi for the GTO name). I always hated how you could tune a GTO up past 900 horses, but my Viper would only accept about 560 at the most 👎

Funny thing is, i never drove a Mitsu GTO till GT2 (where it's called a 3000GT cuz Pontiac was about to sue Mitsubishi for the GTO name). I always hated how you could tune a GTO up past 900 horses, but my Viper would only accept about 560 at the most 👎

The Viper's faster on normal circuits anyway. Also if you had the PAL version, a fully tuned GTO Twin Turbo would have experienced very bad turbo lag. Same goes for the over powered Cosmo 20B Type-E with 672hp.

The Viper's faster on normal circuits anyway. Also if you had the PAL version, a fully tuned GTO Twin Turbo would have experienced very bad turbo lag. Same goes for the over powered Cosmo 20B Type-E with 672hp.

Yup very true. Lots of turbo lag in the first game...i remember that for sure! :)

The NSX-R was a pissing nightmare to get around corners in. Constantly bouncing, and the speed wasn't brilliant compared to other LM's if I remember correctly (or maybe that was just because I was still friggin' bouncing from the corner before!). One of those cars you always wanted to race against though, because it looked great, and it never appeared in races as an AI car.

The NSX-R was a pissing nightmare to get around corners in. Constantly bouncing, and the speed wasn't brilliant compared to other LM's if I remember correctly (or maybe that was just because I was still friggin' bouncing from the corner before!). One of those cars you always wanted to race against though, because it looked great, and it never appeared in races as an AI car.

It does in the SSR11 Enduro, in the colour opposite the one you enter.

It was especially bad at High Speed Ring. I couldn't do 1 lap without spinning at least twice.

I always felt that the Chaser LM was horrible. I could never tune it to where I wanted it. I tried everything but it would not work for me.

That's very true about the NSX in the first game...driving it was like riding a spooked stallion. A bit unrealistic in my opinion. If real-life NSX's were this bad, we'd be hearing about NSX lawsuits and recalls all over the world. :yuck:

Pégaso;2866471
NSX is among the best cars in GT1.

I think you must learn to drive it.

Not to mention it is one of the sharpest cars in the game, both in aesthetics and speed. Once you learn how to drive it, it really is an exhilarating experience. You become invincible driving it, and soon you-

Yes, I am biased, but it really is a good car. Keep trying!

Is it me or is the stock Silvia a pain in the ass around corners?

I'm talking about the Silvia used in license tests now...Meh, seriously...

The Supra seems to handle corners not so good as well, but hell, it's acceleration and engine sound make all up for it! 👍

kjb
I always felt that the Chaser LM was horrible. I could never tune it to where I wanted it. I tried everything but it would not work for me.

That thing won me the UK vs. Japan, US vs. Japan, and the GT WC events without any problem...Conclusion: the Chaser LM is an excellent car.

Manufacturer: Mazda
Car: Demio LX G Package
Drivetrain: FF
Power: 99 HP
Weight:1490 lbs
Price: 10,350 Cr.

this car sucks.:P

Come to think of it, I agree with you lol 👍 Who in their right mind would like to drive this car (even for a beginner?). I've never actually tried it as a first car, I've always used the Supra or the Civic. Tell me, can the Demio win the Sunday cup?

To superberkut: Recently, I've been using the NSX GT1 Turbo on the Japanese version. I've fine tuned it, and now I rather like it. :) It's still a tad unstable nevertheless. I agree with you when you say it is for advanced drivers only though. 👍

A [size=+1]GT[/size] uberexpert-racer (i.e. definitely not me) once asserted that it he could use it in stock form to win the Sunday Cup. I'm not sure whether he got all poles and won all races.

Yes Demios can win the Sunday Cup. I'd bet you could even tackle the Clubman in a Demio. Demios rock! :yuck:

That thing won me the UK vs. Japan, US vs. Japan, and the GT WC events without any problem...Conclusion: the Chaser LM is an excellent car.

Maybe for you but for me it sucks. I prefer the standard version to the LM.

If I had a choice of buying either the Mazda Lantis, Mazda Demio GL-X, or the Nissan Silvia S13 K's 2000cc, I'd buy the S13!

Latest Posts

Back