Worst Handler!

• Thread starter sliderulz
  • 75 comments
My favourite viper is the GTSR concept though. But it would be pretty :eek: to see a twin turbo model with intercooler, NOS direct port injection any other performance mods u can think of?

Just checked out ther 800TT's specs! 0-100 in 2.4 at one stage on slicks! Have you seen the video of the 800TT doing a burnout at the hennessey website?

yeah I know 😈

wonder who'd win against a mclaren f1 and a venom 800tt cause they both have the same top speed (close enough anyway)

I'd like to see the 800TT go up against this supra!

Abflug S900
Power 596.6 kw / 800.0 bhp means it outpowers it! From an inline six too!

Attachments

• supraab.jpg
    supraab.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 17
But the car I'd most like to see go up against a viper is the 900hp charger from fast and the furious! not a good pic i've got but oh well!

Attachments

• fast3.jpg
    fast3.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 37
Did you know that they are going to stop building the viper soon? They'll replace it with this one. Which model do you prefer? The old RT/10 or this one.

Attachments

• main2.jpg
    main2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 33
That's awsome, could you put this instead of the dodge badge, it's not that I don't like dodges cause I do...especially the challenger!

Attachments

• rt_small.jpg
    rt_small.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 20
I spent 2 hours downloading the full version of psp7 (paint shop pro) off of kazaa and it came with the full version of animation shop 3

to buy them both it would cost a fortune

Back