Votes: 96 30.7%
  • Tokyo R246

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Superspeedway

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 15 4.8%

• Total voters
LoL I hate that one too but Grand Vally sucks specially backwards. Besides I get my little cousin to do the testcourse races.

Grand Valley's okay - just a bit long.

Trial Mountain II's an odd one - it feels weird coming left up the hill the hill there after the 2nd-3rd gear right - must be the camber or something.

My vote will always be for Seattle Circuit (Front and back). In the nearly 3 trips through the game, I've never managed a clean lap. NEVER.

It is the Joker to my Batman, The Foreman to my Ali, the Burger King to my McDonald's.

AO

Well, yeah, the Test Course is dull. But I had to vote for R11, because I am always off the line on that track. I'm slow in the fast corners and fast in the slow ones. I just do not have the braking points down for that one.
:mad:
It looks the same all over, visually, and it's hard to see what's coming up, so I'm always lost in it. I really have to consciously keep track of my position on the course.

That being said, there aren't any tracks I really hate. They're all fun in their own way.

Special Stage Route 11, i almost don't bother with it if it's in reverse.

Too many hairpin turns and that double 90 degree along the back straight arrrggghhh.

BTW, neon_duke: Just wait 'till you get to R11 II... pure hell first time around. :P

Worst tracks? Test Course, of course, and I also find that Trial Mountain (forewards and backwards) doesn't "work"... Too bumpity... Put dirt on it and label it a Rally course, and I'll be happy. :D

Originally posted by EliteRacer
I love SSR11. It's my favorite. :cool:
I hate Cote 'd Azur. :mad: :mad: That track is confusing.
That's funny! Monaco isn't confusing to me, but R11 is. Mind you, I'm not that fast at Monaco, but I always know what's coming up. On R11 every other turn is a surprise.
:(

That Is funnyt because on Cote d' azur I never know whats comin'! :lol: Hey, I was wondering, what ever happend tot he double "dodge the wall" turns on SSR11? :confused:

Originally posted by Der Alta
My vote will always be for Seattle Circuit (Front and back). In the nearly 3 trips through the game, I've never managed a clean lap. NEVER.

It is the Joker to my Batman, The Foreman to my Ali, the Burger King to my McDonald's.

AO
What he said. Seattle is the worst of the "interesting" courses. Test Course, duly renamed Test Curse. To dull for words. The one course I always skip in series races.

I'm a road course fan but I'd have to put my money on SS R11 ...

I never liked it before the redesign in GT3 and I still don't really like it. Visualy its good to look at but its to long and twisty and as its at night it can be hard to see where your going.

Another one I don't quite like is Rome Circuit II.

Forwards I like the Rome Circuit... but on the reverse going up the hill from the tight hairpin I never get the braking point right and as your bombing downhill over the start/finish line, the first corner is ridiculously hard for me to spot. I usually end up in the barriers by leaving the braking to late.

On other tracks... Trial Mountain is better forward... forward after a couple laps I find a good rythem.

Seattle is a great track... I can keep it clean there but I'm not as fast as I should be... only peeve there is the tramlines which you have to bound over.

Midfield and Apricot Raceways are both great tracks although I think Apricot is alot harder on tyres.

I love the corkscrew at Laguna Seca, final corner is a tight one though.

and Monaco is special to me as I'm a BIG F1 fan. I know the place like the back of my hand and always leave the computer for dead in my Raybrig NSX.

As for the Test Course... thats not a race track... its a TEST COURSE... lol... To me thats made to be long pointless and boring.

Originally posted by Talentless
R11 is boring since the redesign.

not sure which is the worst. i like cote

Yeah, I think I preferred the original R11 as well.

That being said, I hate the TEST COURSE with all of my little black heart. I, like vat_man, no longer fear death or losing a race...just end it, somehow, anyhow! :mad: I'll take a frustratingly challenging track (such as R11) any day over the Test Course. A hard track gives you something to figure out. Test Course just makes my hands cramp up.

I don't mind it as much when I cut the game sound and put on some music. :smilewink

I don't like to race Apricot Hill, but I won't say I hate the track because I do most of my testwork there... I guess I do hate the test track and Trial Mt.

I pretty much agree with what Andy said, and I certainly agree with everyone saying that R11 was better before the redesign. I loved that track on GT but it just doesn't seem to grab me anymore, and often I dread races on that track. I can't believe you people don't like Trial Mountain, that's a wonderful track, requiring technical control of your car's weight distribution and transfer. Grand Valley, I'll just pretend like I didn't see you guys say bad stuff about that track, I mean, it's a classic!

My favorite most hated track? I gotta go with the Complex String. Sure you never have to race on it... except during the Regulation Time Trials, but that one event was enough to convince me that this monster just needs chopped up into smaller pieces. It's just too dang long.

Back