Votes: 96 30.7%
  • Tokyo R246

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Superspeedway

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 15 4.8%

• Total voters
My least favorite tracks are the test coarse, ssr11, cote di azur, trail mtn 1 and 2, seattle circuit 1 and 2 and ssr5. They are all like why is this in the game????

Ummm, 4 of the 6 tracks you just mentioned are some of the most fun driving you can have in a game that doesn't have Sears Point in it.

I don't see it in the poll, but I've never liked Apricot Hill. It isn't especially hard, it's just boring. I hardly ever drive it unless I have to.

And you all are crazy. SSR11 is awesome. I wish it was in GT4.

I don't see it in the poll, but I've never liked Apricot Hill. It isn't especially hard, it's just boring. I hardly ever drive it unless I have to.

And you all are crazy. SSR11 is awesome. I wish it was in GT4.

Boring? Really? :confused:

*shrug* I dunno. It just doesn't seem like it has any defining characteristics. Seattle has the jumps, Cote de Azur/Monaco has the very tight 180º corner, SSR11 is tricky but rewarding when you get it right, Grand Valley at least has the bridge (one of the most beautiful sections of racetrack in GT IMO), Seca has the corkscrew, Tokyo has that fast section of corners in the middle through all the trees, and Trial Mountain has the tricky switchback right before the finish line.

shrug I dunno. It just doesn't seem like it has any defining characteristics. Seattle has the jumps, Cote de Azur/Monaco has the very tight 180º corner, SSR11 is tricky but rewarding when you get it right, Grand Valley at least has the bridge (one of the most beautiful sections of racetrack in GT IMO), Seca has the corkscrew, Tokyo has that fast section of corners in the middle through all the trees, and Trial Mountain has the tricky switchback right before the finish line.

You know, that's how I feel about some of the new Japanese tracks in GT4: Twin-Ring Motegi and Tsukuba being at the top of my list. I mean, sure they're tough, technical tracks, but the lack of scenery in the background ensures I'll hardly do any Photomode shoots there! :indiff:

Last edited:
*shrug* I dunno. It just doesn't seem like it has any defining characteristics. Seattle has the jumps, Cote de Azur/Monaco has the very tight 180º corner, SSR11 is tricky but rewarding when you get it right, Grand Valley at least has the bridge (one of the most beautiful sections of racetrack in GT IMO), Seca has the corkscrew, Tokyo has that fast section of corners in the middle through all the trees, and Trial Mountain has the tricky switchback right before the finish line.

i own at laguna seca. SSR11 also has that new christmas tree section after the 180 corner. although i preffer the chicane section in gt1 under the front strech with the lights on the walls :bowdown: please pd bring it back!!!!!

Where's Deep Forest in all of this?

The course was pitch black when you raced at it with all that foliage! I know it's a forest, but there's something to be said for visibility!

Other than that, probably Test Course, with the exception of the "Cat Cloud" and for races and record runs when reaching a high top speed.

Back