Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by ZDUPH, Dec 7, 2013.

1. GETEDA

GETEDA

Im clean, and before enter in some rooms, it say i was kicked... lol

GregOr1971 likes this.
  2. o9lifted

o9lifted

If this happens you must change the qualifying race to 'race together' even if you're only doing pratice (P) with racing (no qualify). Has happened to me a few times now when Im hosting.

3. JDM_Tuning_S3OZ

JDM_Tuning_S3OZ

Well you said you can't see any reason for Nitrous to be used other than for drag racing, it's used in amateur all the way to professional drifting. Mostly to compensate the turbo lag on cars.
    Or just to have a insane machine like this.

p3bucky likes this.
  4. Kristus

Kristus

I always change the race type to "race for real" and search for rooms with srf off. For this past week i haven't really run into any stupidity, yet. I always try to race clean and fair... One thing that annoys me a bit is the use of nitrous but i really think the joke is on the person who uses it..

CarloPlaya likes this.
  5. Team THRT Drift

Team THRT Drift

Wait.... there's no parts restriction on lobbies???

6. JDM_Tuning_S3OZ

JDM_Tuning_S3OZ

Yes there is just people are too lazy to turn it off, then they complain about people that use nitrous in their room

7. Team THRT Drift

Team THRT Drift

Ah yes.... human nature at its finest.

8. Madertus

Madertus

So I've been painting some properly expensive cars over this week. No, I don't mean sum Vayrone Chroam gold dubshtyle, I mean reasonable stuff. Black Biposto Abarth, steel 250 GTO, red XJR-13, pearl orange 250 Berlinetta...

So I decided... I'll go online, what the hell!

As soon as I got in a lobby I pulled out that Berlinetta. And there's these two guys.

The first one: Hey, look, how the hell did he paint that Ferari (yes, that's how he spelled it)?
    The second one: Oh it's paintable, but I duno how long did it take for this dummy to decide on actually painting a 7.5M car xD Like how long till he buys another one?

Right. So I pulled out my other Berlinetta, completely stock, unpainted, untouched, and not yet driven actually.

And they both go: WOOOOW HAO DID JOO GET 15 M CASH | Host kick him out he's a hacker it's impossible to grind 15 M just by doing races he must be hacking or stuff | You god damn liar someone must have gifted it to you (WHAT???) you wouldn't go ahead and paint a car this expensive bcoz its stock paint is not given to you when you buy it

I never even said a word in that lobby :lol:

Oh god the amount of popcorn I'd eat sitting in that lobby.

And oh god how awesome and satisfying was seeing the host kicking them.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  9. MrUnknown

MrUnknown (Banned)

That's the most confusing b:censored:h argument that I ever heard. :lol:

10. Magic Ayrton

Magic Ayrton

Yeah, when you are a good driver, people don't like it and either attack you, accuse you of cheating or bump you off the track.. the game needs an Fia! but a fair one, not like F1.

Frenzyhero likes this.
  11. MrUnknown

MrUnknown (Banned)

... Right? :confused:

GregOr1971 likes this.
  12. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

I'm going to start hosting some 450PPSH rooms soon. Looks like I'm going to have to rule with an iron fist!! Can't wait:lol:, although the car/tire choice usually keeps the riff raff out anyway. Get into circuit racing fellas on street tires for street cars, or race hards for race cars, it tends to keep the clowns away because they can't control the cars.

13. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Was just in a Nurburgring lobby with a few friends of mine, just cruising around minding our own business when this idiot in an SLS AMG GT3 decides to ram us straight off the course for no reason. We left drivers plenty of space, for those who were going for laps. Needless to say, a few complaints to the host got him kicked quickly. :lol:

14. DK

DK Premium

Oh, the irony. :lol:

jaycee_xr3 likes this.
  15. Magic Ayrton

Magic Ayrton

What has that got to do with the price of swiss cheese?

16. MrUnknown

MrUnknown (Banned)

Magic Ayrton likes this.
  17. GregOr1971

GregOr1971

Kids™with cars? :D

Frenzyhero likes this.
  18. MrUnknown

MrUnknown (Banned)

Whining and s:censored:t.

And ramming arround.

19. raduz77

raduz77

very true...poor drivers think they are very good and good drivers now they are not so good...my english is no good...

20. Tommy_861

Tommy_861

Don't mind at all, TBH I haven't even played GT6 online yet, haven't had the time, I just got my A license the other day.

ZDUPH likes this.
  21. Madertus

Madertus

*joins Willow Springs lobby titled Free Run Fun or something*

*sees cars literally everyhwere around the track*

*quits Willow Springs lobby titled Free Run Fun or something*

22. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

I dunno why you made me post this.

23. Spongeinside

Spongeinside

Today I again had to leave a room because the head on collisions with 'drag racers' got me frustrated.. Ohwell.. Gotta host yourself if you want a good time online I guess...

CallmeDan likes this.
  24. Dan

Dan Premium

Let me guess... Nurburgring?

GregOr1971 likes this.
  25. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

I didnt say that it was used just in drag.

But thankyou for the info :)

26. perdy450

perdy450

I have to admit I am disappointed by the average server on GT6. I didn't do much online GT5 and my PC packed up just before GT6 released so I've hit it hard and love it.

I don't expect people to be pros, but at least be respectful. Unfortunately you don't know if they are 13 or 30 and age isn't a sure guide to maturity anyway!!!

I've been on iRacing for the last 3 odd years and if people paying to race can still be muppets then it just goes to show you'll never get rid of them!!! The old fashioned methods are the best..... leagues!!! I just started using this site and it's doubled my enjoyment of GT6 and I've signed up to a few leagues for the new year.

It would be good to compile a list of like-minded endorsed racers (i.e. pretty much every one here) and add them on PSN and search just Friends servers. Or something like that.

I remember on GTR2 there was a wreckers list on various forums but name changes were too easy! Caps letters usually gave it away tho!

Trux likes this.
  27. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Hooray, I have my first online story from only the 2nd room I decide to enter on GT6.

It was a Muscle Car lobby on Daytona and I decided to pull out my fully modded Shelby GT350.

The first thing was just a minor annoyance, a guy in a 1971 Camaro pitted my Mustang when I was overtaking him on the back straight and I just let it slide since we weren't racing. Although, I observed his driving and it was horrendous.

Now for the main thing:
    I guess I should've saw this coming too since the first thing I saw when entering the lobby was the host typing in all caps "NO 1970S CARS" or something like that and he claimed it was just a joke (I don't see the humor).

Anyway, he calls out me and some other guy. We both respond and this happens:
    Host: How did you get it??
    Me: (thinking he's referring to my Mustang) I got it at the dealership.
    Host: NOT YOUR CAR!!!!
    Me: (oh, he meant the other guy)
    I was confused, but decided to move on and keep driving around until he calls out for me again.
    Host: CAR GUY!!!!
    Me: yes?
    Host: How do you get it??
    Other guy: You can get it at the shelby dealership.
    Me: What he said.
    Host: NOT YOUR CAR!!!
    Me: Then, what are you even talking about?!
    Other guy: WTF?!
    Host: How did you get that d*** in your mouth?
    Me in real life: *facepalm* (I just really hate immature jokes like this)
    The other guy at this point left the lobby, probably for the same reason I leave a moment later.
    Me: Seriously? How old are you anyway.
    Host: 11...just the same size as the d*** in your mouth.
    Me: That explains so much. (I'm not surprised)
    Host: SHUT UP ILL KICK YOU B***H!!!

I just decided to leave and move on. *sigh* Kids like this really annoy me, when they try to be funny when they're not. Saying a bunch of vulgar words or typing ALL CAPS like that doesn't make you funny, it just makes you look like a moron.

28. nascarfan1400

nascarfan1400

Ugh... Where was the semi-annoying, but bareble gt5 community at Gt6 launch?!

29. mistersafeway

mistersafeway

Yes, comedy is about subtlety and timing. Still... boobs! (giggles like a little girl and runs away)

Uk_viper76, fortbo and nascarfan1400 like this.
  30. MrUnknown

MrUnknown (Banned)

GregOr1971 likes this.