Worst You've Dealt With Online...

yeah i guess you are right, forget you can set friend only rooms
Don't forget the club rooms :lol:

I'm willing to bet someone has a club that's right for you, and if not you can make it yourself and find some good friends through there 👍

i get treated badly because im a girl in most lobbys i join now. seems as though GT6 has been taken over by sexist, small minded brats and because of that, im not enjoying online gaming any more. just login to get my 200% and take some pics or do a seasonal. might even pack in GT6 if it continues
feel free to join my lobby's, I don't care who I lose to!!!

feel free to join my lobby's, I don't care who I lose to!!!
Same here, when I make a lobby I don't care who you are or where you are from as long as you behave.
Many people here don't mind who you are or where you come from, @SVPSkins . As long as you come with the right attitude, you shall receive your reward of having a good time.

That being said, whenever I put up a lobby, anybody is welcome!

Many people here don't mind who you are or where you come from, @SVPSkins . As long as you come with the right attitude, you shall receive your reward of having a good time.

That being said, whenever I put up a lobby, anybody is welcome!

Yeah im a very mature and respectful gamer (know i dont shown it on here sometimes:embarrassed:) but im not one for starting trouble. I join, say hello and race:D. I tend use slower cars then the rest for the challenge :mischievous:and when i do beat some people they dont like it :scared:and thank you for the invites 👍

Yeah im a very mature and respectful gamer (know i dont shown it on here sometimes:embarrassed:) but im not one for starting trouble. I join, say hello and race:D. I tend use slower cars then the rest for the challenge :mischievous:and when i do beat some people they dont like it :scared:and thank you for the invites 👍
I like doing that too, Honda s2000 540 pp takes down 650pp viper! let the moaning begin!!lol

Kicked from a UK Law lobby because someone was ramming everybody on the track so I mention this to the host and then I get kicked. Amazing.

Why does the Suzuki Swift attract rammers? Is there actually people that don't like Suzuki Swifts? They're adorable! Slow cars seem to attract these fudgepackers (that's a word now) on a regular basis.

Why does the Suzuki Swift attract rammers? Is there actually people that don't like Suzuki Swifts? They're adorable! Slow cars seem to attract these fudgepackers (that's a word now) on a regular basis.

I think its a case of fast car and driver with no brains or the driver thinks his better then those driving small "slow" cars. in other words, dumb, ignorant, selfish, immature and egotistical

It's the same with any slow car, as you noted.

It seems to be an issue with them feeling untouchable because you can't catch them in your slower car.

It's the same with any slow car, as you noted.

It seems to be an issue with them feeling untouchable because you can't catch them in your slower car.
But Suzuki Swift! How can people not like the Swift?!

I kid of course, but it is a tad silly, because that Swift has beaten a couple of GTRs in its time. It's not because I'm a good driver (because I'm really not very good at this game). It's always testament to their utter lack of any ability whatsoever.

But Suzuki Swift! How can people not like the Swift?!

I kid of course, but it is a tad silly, because that Swift has beaten a couple of GTRs in its time. It's not because I'm a good driver (because I'm really not very good at this game). It's always testament to their utter lack of any ability whatsoever.
Same with my 90s MINI, that thing is quite fast (1:39s around Cote D'Azur) but the same still happens to me, idiots who can't drive seem to think they'll walk away from it.

Then they brag when their GTR beats a MINI in straight line. If that's their biggest achievement, then... yeah.

Same with my 90s MINI, that thing is quite fast (1:39s around Cote D'Azur) but the same still happens to me, idiots who can't drive seem to think they'll walk away from it.

Then they brag when their GTR beats a MINI in straight line. If that's their biggest achievement, then... yeah.
:lol: It's ridiculous, thing is any monkey can handle a GTR, I'd like to see them get a Huayra round the track on the same slicks they slap on their GTRs... or a Diablo GT2.

:lol: It's ridiculous, thing is any monkey can handle a GTR, I'd like to see them get a Huayra round the track on the same slicks they slap on their GTRs... or a Diablo GT2.
I get the same treatment with my fiat panda!! that gets bashed about a lot!!!!! but I love beating bigger cars with it! on the start line you hear people laughing "ha ha a fiat panda" cue first corner moans "wtf look at that fiat" as I go flying past!! love it!

I get the same treatment with my fiat panda!! that gets bashed about a lot!!!!! but I love beating bigger cars with it! on the start line you hear people laughing "ha ha a fiat panda" cue first corner moans "wtf look at that fiat" as I go flying past!! love it!
It's a good feeling... until they plough into you.

ive made some feel bad when racing my '11 Clio or or '11 Mini Cooper S. One about a week ago, he was in a Cusco Impreza GT300 he 10 times the down force, 2 times the power and he was on IM tyres in the wet, yet i managed to lap him running no down force, only had 200bhp and i was on RH tyres and to make it even more embarrassing for him, i did all that after he tuck me out on the second turn on the first lap. he had a good 45 second lead

THIS JUST HAPPENED :scared:
ok so I'm online with @FierceFallen and we join a room called "JDM USDM STREET RACIN" and as soon as we get in he is kicked. I ask why, and the host says, "my mistake :dunce:" Yeah right! anyways so I am leaving the lobby and I get a message from presumably the host's friend with the subject "ignorant 🤬*" So two more lucky winner are added to my block list! :D Definetly the worst Ive had online. :yuck:

*c word :scared:

A guy was CONVINCED that Bugatti was German, he didn't even know that they were owned by VW, he thought Bugatti was always German.

One time, I had joined a friend who I hadn't been with for a long time, I meet one of his other friends,(we'll call him Raph) good guy, but unexpectadley, he says his car loses control, by one guy will call "corey" Corey comes on his mic and says he plans to make "Raph" pay, all the while, raph sounds as if he's in pain, Oh, and Corey is in the classic anonymous creepy voice. Taking over my friends cars and mics, all the while, we're smashing him like no tommrow. Eventually he leaves once I call in all my friends and smash the crap out of him, So whenever that happens, i call in the "calvary" And this track was on SSRX.

Remember the episode of TopGear where they drove in Peugeots and shouted maniac a lot?

Someone's recreating it on GT6.

Remember that the TopGear bit was funny?

Someone hasn't managed to recreate this on GT6.

All he does is drive in 1st gear and hit people in a vain attempt to be funny which is comparable to getting someone else's leftover food out of a bin and reheating it in a microwave and calling that a meal.

Latest Posts

Back